♡twenty-six♡

dongpyo's pov

i put my phone down in frustion, looking at woongki. "ignore him. he's my ex. he cheated on me. TWICE. once with seungyeon and once with sangmin."

"is it true what he said? are you actually trouble and gonna break my heart?" i can hear the crack in woongki's voice as the tears well up in his eyes. i shook my head no violently, leaning over to wipe his tears. "not at all. trust me woongki, i promise to never hurt you. i love you so much to hurt you in any shape or form."

woongki nodded, getting up to hug me. i wrapped my arms around him, staying this way. "you are perfect for me. i am perfect for you. it's like the universe brought us together to love and support eachother."

i pulled away slightly, placing a soft kiss on his lips. i felt woongki smile in the kiss as he returned it. he pulled away, giggling. "we should probably head out now. people are staring!"

i looked around and indeed, everyone was staring. i grabbed his hand and walked out of the cafe we were at and walked to my car.

as i was walking, i met eyes with someone familiar. someone who destroyed my life and hope in love up until i met woongki.

it was han seungwoo. the fuck is he doing here?

i rolled my eyes and walked past him, still holding woongki's hand. "who was that?" he asked. "he's not important. stay at my place for a little yeah? it's a little chaotic but you'll fit in." he smiled and nodded. "sure. i think i can adjust."