♡eighty-one♡

dongpyo's pov

"d-dongpyo?" the man stutters out. "woongki, listen. i feel like i need to explain myself." i say to him. woongki steps out of the way to let me in. i walk in, sitting down at the couch. he followed along and sat right next to me. "pyo you really don't need to explain yourself. i und-"

"woongki, i'm in love with you."

i can see his eyes widening as he scoots closer to me. "wait, w-what about seungwoo?" he asked. i shook my head, grabbing his hands. "i broke things off with him. i realized i made the biggest mistake of my life, and that was ending things with you." i began to tear up.

he takes one of his hands away from mine to wipe the tears from my eyes. "baby, i would love to take you back. as long as you promise that you would never run back to him. i don't care who you end up with in the end, but you deserve better and you know this."

i started to shake my head. "i would never run to anyone else. if it isn't you i don't want them." i say with my shaky breath.

woongki then pressed his lips against mine. i began to kiss back, pulling him closer to me. i missed this. the way he would kiss me. the way his hands would snake around my waist.

i just missed him.

i pulled away, looking at him. "do you still have the ring?" i asked. he was confused. "what ring are you talking about?"

"the ring you proposed to me with the other day." i say. woongki widens his eyes, getting up. "give me one second." i see him run to his room as i patiently wait for him to get back.

a few minutes have passed and he comes back with the familiar box in his hand. "should i reenact the whole thing?" he asked. i shrugged. "if you want, but you know my answer."

he nodded, stepping closer to me. "son dongpyo, i love you so much and i want to spend the rest of my life with you." he then kneeled on one knee, opening up the box to reveal the familiar ring.

"will you marry me dongpyo, this time for real?"

i nodded with a smile. "of course i'll marry you, cha woongki." i say. he gets up and slides the ring on my finger, pulling me closer to him. "move in with me, starting tomorrow." he tells me.

i nodded. pecking his lips softly. "i sure will. i'll tell the members when they get home today."