♡fifty-five♡

dongpyo's pov

i waited around at the park for seungwoo to show up. he was actually late. thirty minutes to be exact.

woongki typically shows up before me when we go on our little dates. why he is SO MUCH BETTER than seungwoo would ever be.

i aee seungwoo walk up to me, with a small way. i faked a smile and waved back. "do you know how late you are?" i asked. he widened his eyes. "dongpyo listen, traffic jam. i promise that is the truth this time." i see him get down on his knees and beg.

pathetic little man.

"get up. you're excused this time." i sighed, helping him up. "thank you dongpyo. truly." he says as i roll my eyes. "let's take a walk." i say as we both started walking.

"so, seungyeon and sangmin. two of the people i was in groups with." i started off. "dongpyo, we cleared this up yesterday. i no longer speak to them. i learned my lesson." he says.

"well you're a little too late to that don't ya think? besides, me and woongki are very happy with eachother." i say, continuing my walk.

"dongpyo, listen. i still love you. if you give me one more chance, i promise you i will make it right." he says, grabbing my hands.

this fucking asshole.

i looked at him dead in the eyes with a glare. "did you continuously miss the part where i said i got a man? dumbass." i say, pushing him away as i continued my walk.

"woongki has nothing compared to me. what do you even see in him?" he asked. "i don't know, he has a heart. he cares about me. and he's never cheated on me in our two months of dating. so there's that for you!" i started to raise my voice.

he said nothing. he gets closer to me. i started to back up a little bit, obviously not helping my case as he continues to get closer.

his lips then met mine. i widened my eyes, starting to struggle out of his grasp. i pushed him off successfully, running off. to where? fuck knows what.

i just want to be in woongki's arms right now.