♡sixty♡

siyoung's pov

this vacation has been refreshing for both me and junhyuk. don't have to worry about the other's shenanigans. however, we both have to return to that tomorrow. today is our last day. to make it even special, it's a very special day.

today is mine and junhyuk's anniversary.

our plan was to go to the beach and spend the entire day there. apparently junhyuk has a surprise for me there and it's something that i will "never forget".

i had all our beach gear packed as junhyuk was in the suite bathroom getting ready. i was already ready to go. our plan is to walk over there because the beach is a couple of blocks away.

junhyuk walks out in a white blouse and jean shorts, basically the same thing i was wearing. he requested to wear this. no clue since we're going to the beach but it's whatever.

junhyuk looked me up and down with a smile, taking my hand. "well don't you look dazzling." he says. i blushed, standing up with our bag in my other hand. "i could say the same thing about you, but why are we dressed semi fancy when we're just going to the beach?" i asked.

"it's a surprise." he says, guiding me out of the suite. i raised my eyebrow as i followed along. "you've been mentioning this all week. about this 'surprise'. is it at the beach by chance?" i asked. he looks over at me with a smile. "i cannot say but you'll love it. trust me."

i smiled and nodded as we both walked to the beach that was near our suite. "maybe after we can go get dinner at that restaurant nearby after we're done. sounds good?" he asked. i nodded. "i heard they're really good."

we then arrived at the beach. nobody was there, which was odd enough. we then walked further, seeing...a heart?

it was made out of rose petals, with 'j+s' in the middle, written in the sand. i turned to junhyuk as he has that typical cheeky smile i grew fond of.

i pulled him into a tight hug, the tears in my eyes. "this was the surprise?" i asked. he lifted my chin up with his hand with a smile. "baby, there's more i have besides that." he pecked my lips.

suddenly, we heard the snapping of a camera of some sorts. we look over to see a tall blonde dude with freckles like the stars.

"oh hey. sorry about that i should of probably introduced myself first. my name is felix lee i've been hired by your fi- boyfriend, excuse me, to take some photos of you two. just do the normal thing you two have planned and i'll photograph them." he says.

we both nodded as our feet dug into the sand, just walking around as the water soaks our feet. i smiled and looked at junhyuk as he is staring at me. "what?"

"see those huge rocks? i wanna sit down on with you and say what i wanna say." i looked over at the rocks, confused, but nodded and went to go sit down on one. he sat down next to me, grabbing my hand.

"siyoung, i love you more than words can describe. when you came into my life and joined dsp media, i knew you were the one. despite the hate we got from people, we stayed strong. i'm so glad to have you as my own. i know i already have asked this question but this time i'm being for real." he then gets up and walks over somewhere.

i got up and followed him, still in utter confusion. "junhyuk wait wh-" he turns to me to look at me. his hands met mine, holding them tightly. "i already expressed this but i love you so much and i want to spend the rest of my life with you."

he pulled somehing out of his pocket and kneeled on one of his knees. he opens the box with a smile. i widened my eyes in utter shock, trying to process everything.

"will you marry me siyoung?"

i nodded violently with a smile, muttering a 'yes' before getting down to his level and embracing him. he chuckled and pushed me off gently to place the ring on my finger.

he then pulled me down into a sweet kiss. i kissed back, wrapping my arms around him. i then pulled away, catching my breath as i laid my head against his chest.