♡seventy-eight♡

siyoung's pov

i was home. back home safely from the fuckery i just witnessed a few hours ago. it never felt this good to be back home.

as i was walking to my room to get more rest, i heard sniffling and soft sobs. i immediately got concerned as i walked in, seeing junhyuk curled up in a ball, facing the wall.

"babe, is everything okay?" i say as i crawl next to him. he sighed and turned to face me. his eyes were all puffy and red, breaking my heart piece by piece.

i quickly embraced him as he let out soft sobs against my chest. i traced circles around his back to try to soothe him. "hun, it's okay, it's gonna be okay. after what happened, we will no longer speak to any of your parents." i say.

"please. n-never leave me siyoungie."

i look at him in disbelief. "hyukie, what makes you think i'll leave you? i'm right here, and i'll always be right here, my love." the tears were starting to form in my eyes.

i rarely cry in front of anyone. not even my own fiancé. however, today was different. his parents had made our day much more stressful than it had to be.

i started to break down, soft sobs escaping my lips. i felt lips press against my tear stained cheeks as circles were traced around my back.

"baby..." i hear him say through his cracking voice. i look up at him, tearing up more. "baby, it's over. i blocked her. we can resume to loving eachother and get back to our plans to marry eachother. this is exactly what i want."

i pulled him into a hug again, letting the tears roll out of my eyes. "i want nothing more than to spend the rest of my life with you. this was just an obstacle that tried to tear us down." i say through my tears.

"hey! dinner's ready! come out when you two lovebirds are ready!" we hear shouu shout from behind the door. i look at junhyuk as he shook his head. "we can eat later when we dont look like this. i just wanna cuddle right now."

i smile at him as i melt into his embrace, pecking his lips.