♡fifty-four♡

siyoung's pov

i arrive home after a long day with our boss. always nagging on about some things. quite annoying to be honest.

i walk inside the house with a pair of eyes on me. i look up to see yubin coming to hug me. i hugged back in utter confusion. "what's this for?" i asked.

"oh, nothing. just good to see you!" yubin nervously laughed. "haha so funny. what's going on?" i asked everyone.

yubin lets go as shouu comes in. "nothing is going on siyoung. we are just REALLY happy to see you." he says.

me not buying it, i shook my head and walked up to me and junhyuk's shared room. i softly knocked.

"babe i need an explanation everyone is acting weird!" i say as junhyuk opens the door.

i look to see two suitcases. i look at junhyuk confused. "where you heading?" i asked.

"WE are going to singapore for our anniversarry vacation. we leave like right now." he says. my eyes were wide. "WE? like ME and YOU?" i asked. he nodded. "we should get going."

i nod as we both roll our suitcases downstairs and out the door. we load them in the car and get in. i was still shocked that this was all happening.

"you really chose the best place for our anniversary vacation. how long are we staying?" i asked as junhyuk started to drive off. "a week. we leave the day after our anniversary."

i nod, tearing up. tears of joy to be exact. "i love you hyuk. i'm really in awe of you every single day." one of his hands meet mine, interlocking our fingers. his other hand was on the steering wheel.

"your making yourself so kissable right now. however, if i kiss you, we'd get in a car wreck." he says. i chuckled and kissed his cheek. "better?"

"very much. i love you." he says as he continues driving, his hand still entangled with mine.