♡sixty-six♡

dongpyo's pov

woongki and i step out of the photo booth after getting our photos taken, glancing at eachother. "you look so adorable." he comments, his hand on my cheek.

"y-you too." i say with the most awkward smile in the goddamn world. if i'm being honest, i'm questioning if my love for woongki is even real.

after that meetup with seungwoo, i secretly met with him a couple of time. may of kissed him. may of went even further...

however, woongki makes me feel so loved. he makes me feel like i'm the best thing that's ever happened to him. that's something truly remarkable.

i'm in a bit of a dilemma. luckily none of the other members know what me and seungwoo did. i've been pretty good with this secret.

i will never mention any of this to woongki. it would break his heart.

it may also break mine too...

woongki and i walk out of the place we were at. no clue what it was, my head is up in the clouds at that moment due to everything.

"hey pyo? i really need to talk to you, uh, about something." i looked up at him, with a worried expression. holy fucking shit did he find out that i slept with seungwoo? no no he can't ever know about that.

"y-yeah?" i say, trying to keep it cool. i take deep breaths, preparing for him to go on ahead and end this relationship. tears began to fill my eyes, blinking them away.

he then...grabbed my hands? the fuck is going on? is he not breaking up with me after all?

"son dongpyo, i couldn't ask for a better guy. i know it's only been eight months since we've been together, but, i am MADLY in love with you and want to spend the rest of my life with you."

he lets go of my hands to pull something out of his pocket. a small box? odd.

he kneeled down on one knee, opening the small box, showcasing a BEAUTIFUL ring.

no no. he's not asking me to marry him isn't he? i really can't. the tears began to pour out of my eyes.

"dongpyo, will you marry me, please?"

"woongki, i-i really can't!" i shout, in full on sobs. his face begins to soften. "w-why? don't you l-love me?"

"do i? i don't know woongki. i really don't know. oh we should break up!" i say as more tears started to pour from my eyes.

"break...up..." he stutters out, closing the box and getting up. "did i do something pyo?"

i shook my head. "woongki it's me. i promise you it's me. you never did anything wrong." i continue to sob.

he...hugs me? he should be very upset with me, why is he comforting me?

and why the fuck am i hugging back and sobbing into his shoulder?

"pyo, i'll always be here ok? besties, boyfriends, husbands, i don't care. it hurts, yes, but i respect your wishes. i'll always be here for you ok?"

those words immediately brought me immerse comfort. i nodded, letting go. "so, i'll see you soon?" he asks.

"of course! please text me." i say. why is this hurting more than it should? why do i feel that ache?

i began to walk away, where to? home. mayhaps seungwoo's. wherever my feet take me.