♡ninety-one♡

junhyuk's pov

"so, how are you feeling?" dohyun asked as i get dressed into my suit. "lots of emotions." i say, fixing my bowtie to make sure it's perfect.

"like what? nervousness?" dongpyo chimes in. everyone else was already dressed and ready to go. "yeah. nervous. excited. ready to declare siyoung as my husband."

i finish getting dressed as the photographer enters the dressing room. "hey i just got pictures of groom number one and his best mans. i need to get pictures of you and your best mans if you don't mind." he says. "sure felix, go ahead." i say as i walk over to the makeup artist to get my makeup done.

"woah, you hired the same photographer from your engagement photos? that fine ass man?" dohyun asked as i nodded. "yeah. he did a good job so i hired him for the big day." i say. "don't let shouu hear that now." sangmin says, erupting the whole room in comfortable laughter.

"alright, i should be done with your makeup." i look in the mirror with a smile. "i love it. thanks hyunjin!" i say, getting up. felix takes a few more photos before walking over to hyunjin.

i walk over to dohyun, dongpyo, and sangmin with a smile. "i'm ready to go to the altar." i say, walking out. the other three followed behind me.

i see all of our friends and family seated. i gave out a nervous smile as i stepped up on the altar with all three of my best mans right behind me.

siyoung's pov

"god, i'm so nervous." i whined to yubin and shouu as i waited on my mom to walk me down. i was already dressed and ready to go. "hey, you got this. this will go away when you see him." shouu says, patting my back.

"not married like everyone else is, ask sangmin about that, but anyways, siyoung this is your big day. make the most out of it." yubin gets up, pulling me in a hug. "you know, i do wonder how sangmin hasn't asked the big question yet. you two are having a baby after all." i say, pulling away from the hug.

"say, i'll intentionally throw the bouquet to you, you know, give sangmin the hint." i say with a wink. "ah siyoung you don't have to do that-"

"siyoung?" a familar voice chimes in. i look over to see my mom, smiling. i get up and hugged her tightly. "mom, i'm so fucking nervous." i say to her. she pulls back a little, hands on my shoulders. "honey, it's totally normal to feel this way. i'm right here with you." she says, in tears. "mom please don't cry-"

"we should get going. we'll meet you there siyoung." shouu says as he and yubin leave my dressing room. i look at my mom, linking my arm with hers. "you ready?"

i nodded, not saying a word.

junhyuk's pov

i started to see shouu and yubin walk down with smiles on their faces. my nerves were getting the best of me and my hands were very shaky. i felt a tap on my shoulder. turning around, i'm met with dongpyo, smiling at me. "you got this." he whispers to me. i nodded with a smile and looked back at the isle.

the romantic music started to play. i mentally prepare myself for everything that's gonna go down.

there he was, linking arms with my mother in law. is it possible for him to look much more beautiful than he already did?