♡twenty-three♡

junhyuk's pov

i put my phone down in frustration. yubin's fucking stupid. VERY stupid. at this point i feel there's no way to convince him that this friends with benefits bullshit isn't love. just pure lust.

i sighed and turned to my boyfriend as he softly sleeps. i smiled at the sight, wrapping my arms around him, forgetting the small argument i had with yubin.

i saw his eyes flutter open, immediately feeling bad for waking him. "hey, go back to sleep. i'm sorry." i remove my hands off of him and roll around.

i felt his hands wrap around my waist and his head on my shoulder. "you didn't wake me at all babe." he reassures me. i sighed and nodded, grabbing my phone.

"something wrong hun? you seem a little down." he asks me. i nodded and turned to face him. "it's yubin."

"what's with yubin?" he asked with a worried expression. "he just will not accept that sangmin doesn't see him like the way he fucks him. it's kind of scummy on sangmin. i just need him to tell him how he feels and see."

"honey, i know you care for the others, not in the way you do for me, but you care. however, we should just leave this up to yubin and sangmin. now lets think of our wedding plans shall we?"

i nodded then froze for a bit. "wedding...plans?" i asked. he giggled and placed a soft kiss on my lips. "thats in a couple of years. i did say yes."

i sat up and pulled my laptop on my lap. "i haven't formally asked but let's get to it."