Part 3

I'm lying on my bed when I start to hear Steven belting 'As The World Caves In', while showering.

I laugh out of shock because he doesn't even sound bad.

"Conrad," I whisper as I knock on the wall separating our rooms.

I wait for his response.

"Connie?" I knock again.

When he doesn't reply for a third time, I assume he's asleep. I decide to get up and go into his room.

"Hey con," I say, turning on a lamp only to see an empty bed.

I peer out his window to check if he's by the pool.

He is.

He's also with Belly.

I expect to see a fun conversation, but he seems angry. So does Bells.

I decide that I could break up the tension by joining them, plus; I could talk to Conrad
I chuck on my bikini from earlier, and sprint from my room to the pool, yelling 'Cannonball!' As I jump in.

"Jesus Y/N," Belly yells in an annoyed tone. "Can you not?"

I see Conrad let out a little giggle, he hasn't done that all day.

"What are you two fighting about then? Huh?"

"First bonfire of the summer!" Steven's voice suddenly shouts. "Come on man, we're leaving."

"Can we come too?" Belly asks.

"Y/N can."

"What?" Bells scoff.

"She's older." Jere shrugs. "Sorry Jelly Belly."

I hop out of the pool.

"Let me get dressed I'll be two seconds," I tell the boys.

"Okay, hurry up." Steven orders.

(Your outfit looks like this)

~

"Steven." I click to get his attention. "Steven!"

"What?" He answers.

"How the hell did Belly get here?"

"What are you talking about?" He turns away from the girl he's been making out with.

"Look." I point at Belly talking to a guy who looks about 4 years older than her.

"Oh hell no." Steven stands up and storms over.

A mix of yells can be heard as Shayla (Steven's "girlfriend") and I go over.

Steven starts to drag Belly away from the party, causing her to fall into the sand.

"Jesus Belly come here." I hold out my hand and help her up.

She denies my help and gets up herself.

"I thought you hated the Red Sox!" She starts arguing with the one and only Conrad Fisher and his new girlfriend.