Part 41

"Hey Belly!" I walk into the bathroom where Taylor is helping her get ready. "Look, I found Susannah's old roller skates, do you wanna wear them?"

"Sure, thanks," She grabs them. "On second thought, you know how bad I am at skating, you wear them."

"Okay." I sit down and start slipping them on.

"Do you think this is too much?" She refers to her hair.

"No, you look beautiful."

"Yeah, Jeremy's gonna love it," Taylor keeps brushing it. "Y/N, what's going on with Conrad? I saw you guys sneak off yesterday."

"Nothing."

"Come on, give us details."

"Fine, we went and sat by the pool and talked."

"And?"

"Then we argued, a little bit, he got up and I tried to grab him and he slipped and fell down and I felt so horrible and it's just, ugh."

"Was the argument his fault?"

"Nope, all me. It was all me."

"Come on, let's have a fun party, don't be down." Belly tells me.

"I won't, I won't." I grin.

"Y/N get dressed, we'll see you downstairs." Her and Taylor run down hand in hand as I slowly hear guests fill the house.

I get dressed into my short-sleeved urban outfitters jumpsuit that looks like a dress, brush through my hair quickly, and carefully make my way downstairs in my roller skates.

I grab a bottle of vodka and skate around, filling up peoples cups.

"Nicole, Marissa, Dara!" I yell to the debs as I fill up their drinks.

"The gangs back together."

"I heard about Gigi though, sucks."

"She's fine, she has an entire crew following her and she thinks she's the next Kim K." Dara says.

"Okay, I'll be right back." I tell them.

"Y/N, get over here, Steve's gonna take a picture." Conrad shouts.

"Let's do it."

I put my arm over his shoulder and he puts his around my waist.

I smile widely and at the last second look up at him, to find him already looking down at me.

The camera flashes and the photo prints out.

"I'm gonna go get another drink." I put a hand on Con's shoulder.

He nods as I roll away.

"Hey Skye, Cam." I say, but just as I'm about to ask about the music, I trip on a wire, and fall.

I feel a pair of hands try to catch me, but fail, leaving me to fall to the ground.

"Y/N," Jeremiah helps me up. "You don't need to get hurt to get my attention."

"Whatever." I shake my head and grab another bottle of vodka and a tray of gin shots.

I bring it through to the other room.

"Group shots!" I yell holding them out.

"Y/N, if that's gin, I'm killing you."

"Of course it's not." I smirk.

"Hey, why am I not in on this shot action?" Jeremiah grabs one. "Listen, no matter how much time passes or how far apart we are, we'll always love you guys, to the last night!"

"To the last night!" We all shout in unison, Jeremiah, Steven, Taylor, Belly, Conrad and me. It seems so perfect, but I have the worst feeling in my stomach.

For a moment, I notice Skye and Cam have moved from the laptop, so I take my chance and queue a couple Taylor Swift songs, at the bottom of the queue of course, since they're more end of party songs.

Suddenly, Jumper pushes me off of the chair, and I slightly fumble away.

"Hit it Jumper!" Steven demands, as him and Taylor are stood in the middle of a circle. "Oh you're not ready."

Taylor and Steven then start to dance to Party in the USA, which makes me forget about the pit in my stomach.

After the dance finishes, I head over to a blow up couch and take a seat.

"Hey," Jeremiah brings me a beer and sits next to me.

"Hey, do you know where everyone is? We need to take that picture."

Jeremiah then starts telling me about all of the makes outs he's endured in this house.

"Clay Bertolet was my second kiss, he was a good kisser, not as good as you though."

"Yeah right, you've kissed me about three times in your whole life."

"When were they?"

"When I was younger, and last summer."

"Oh so you remember?"

FIGHT!

We hear a shout from the next room.

"What the fuck is going on?"

We get up and go through, to find Steven and Taylor's boyfriend, pushing and shoving.

Conrad and Jere try to get Steven away from Milo, but they try to keep on going, until Taylor manages to control her 'boyfriend'.

"Fuck this, Taylor let's go, these people are too pedestrian anyways."

"These people are my friends, do you know me at all?"

"Taylor, you're my girl."

"What's my middle name?" She asks him.

He stands in silence for a good ten seconds, before Tay storms out.

"Maddison! Her middle name is Maddison." Steven yells to Milo.

When Milo strides towards Steven and holds his arm up, I get in the way and grab it.

"Hey, you need to leave, now."

"No," He tries to keep going but is unbelievably weak.

"You, need, to, leave." I tell him once more, and shove him away.

"I'll walk him out." Belly says.

"Thanks Bells."

Skye then cheers quietly, and takes me, Conrad and Jeremiah outside.

'Something bad is 'bout to happen to me, I don't know what but I feel it coming'