Part 13

We join Belly, Steven and the debs at the beach, Conrad sitting with Nicole, Gigi near Belly. I take slightly longer because I try and not spill our drink, but i make without a single drop spilt.

"May I present, the y/n special." I yell in a posh voice.

"It looks awesome." Nicole tells me.

"We saved you the inflatable unicorn." Gigi points out.

"Well thanks." I laugh as I walk over to the 'seat'.

"Look who I found!" Jere appears out of nowhere.

"Cam!" Belly says with a loving look on her face.

Conrad holds up a drink to him.

"Oh I don't drink."

"Yes that's right, more for me." He cackles and takes a big sip.

Cameron walks over to Bells and sits with her.

Jere sits right by Gigi and starts talking to her.

I pour Belly and Jeremiah a drink and top mine up, meanwhile Conrad starts chugging his.

"It's not a race Con."

"But what if it was a race." I suggest. "I mean isn't that the premise of every drinking game?"

"You, wanna play a drinking game?" Gigi asks in slight shock.

"Why not, It's the fourth of July right?"

"Fuck it." Conrad agrees and the others all do too.

~~

Jere throws a coin into the glass.

"I got it! Drink!" He points at me.

I chug the entire glass.

We carry on playing for what feels like hours.

Laughter and shouts of joy flow along the beach air.

Jeremiah points two fingers from his eyes to mine.

I smile widely in return.

When the game ends we add even more random booze into the blender, refilling the drink.

The boys play ring toss a few meters away, and we start blasting music to dance to.

I fill my drink up again and dance with Bells, who also has been slightly ditched by the girls.

"Happy birthday Eminem!" She squeals.

I raise my glass.

"Wooo!"

Finally, we pack up our beach things and head back up to the house.

We are all sat at the end of the dock and the girls are talking about Lindsay Lohan.

Belly and Cam have their own little conversation and I look over my shoulder at Conrad and Jeremiah, playing football.

I feel a small smile be painted across my face at the sight of Con but his happiness soon fades when his dad shows up.

"I don't get Conrad." Nicole announces, annoyed. "It's like one second he's all over me and the next you know its like, 'Oh, football'. Like." 

"Yeah no he's really hard to read sometimes." Belly replies.

"What do you think Y/N?"

"Hm?" I look over at her. "Oh, he's probably just, I don't know, what Belly said I guess."