Part 7

Cameron drops Belly and I home. We open the door and she turns to me and says,

"Please don't be mad at the boys, I don't really mind."

She then runs straight up the staircase while I go to the kitchen, and grab a snack.

"How was your hot date?" Conrad asks.

"Excuse me?" I say, in a very annoyed tone.

"Okay relax. We were just having a little fun."

"You guys are assholes."

"Y/N, come on."

"All I wanted was to go to a drive-in with a guy who actually likes me! You know that hasn't happened for ages. And Belly's first date, But, you guys had to come and ruin it."

"And showing up for, like, two minutes ruined that, really?" He stops. "Grow up y/n."

"Why couldn't you let me have this one thing? Huh? Admit it. You knew what you were doing."

"What was I doing?"

"Reminding me that you existed."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"You cared where I was, who I was with."

"No, I didn't. I don't care. Why are you getting so angry? Why can't you be like Belly and laugh it off."

"Oh fuck you."

"Stop being such a baby."

"Oh and you're such an adult? You spent your Saturday night crashing mine, and Belly's dates, for fun."

He takes a sip of his beer and rolls his eyes.

"Belly doesn't care." He takes a proper look at me. "Are you high?"

"Shut up Conrad."

"No you're high, fucking hypocrite."

"How?"

"You told me off for smoking...Oh wait. That was Bells. Yeah. Got you mixed up."

"Ass hole."

I turn and begin to walk away.

"You know I've always preferred Belly to you anyways."

I stop.

"You think I don't know that already?" I ask, turning to look at him.

"Of course you do!" I shout, exaggerating obnoxious laughter. "Everyone does."

"Eminem I'm sorry that's not true."

"No it is! Everyone likes Steven and Belly more than me. My mum, Jere, Susannah, you!"

"Y/N." He speaks softly.

"No. Don't. Don't. Like I said, I already knew."

"Eminem I didn't mean it."

"You did though, I'm always the second choice, always fucking forgotten." I keep my voice down, to not disturb Suz or any of the others.

"Goodnight Conrad." I mutter as I stomp away, not going upstairs, but going outside, and walking all the way to the beach.

~

I sit up, sand in my hair, absolutely freezing, laying by the shore.

I sigh, realising I slept through the whole night.

Flashes of last night come back to me in a slight blur.
I grab my phone from my pocket and check the time,

Exactly 9:00am.