Fall

Flash forward to September. Rory was 20 weeks pregnant and she and Logan were in the doctor's office waiting to find out if their baby was a boy or a girl.

"I still think it's a boy" Logan said as the doctor was doing Rory's ultrasound. Neither he or Rory actually cared if the baby was a boy or a girl but they were definitely eager to know.

"Logan, I'm telling you it's a girl" Rory said

The doctor chuckled. "So, everything looks great. You and the baby both look healthy"

"Perfect" Rory said

"Do you want to know the sex?" She asked

"Yes" Logan said.

"Alright, well, in just 20 weeks you guys will have a beautiful baby girl"

Rory gasped. "I knew it" she said and teared up a little.

"Ace, don't cry" Logan said and kissed the top of her head

"You knocked me up. You're the reason I'm crying" Rory said. "We're gonna have a baby girl"

"We're having a baby girl" Logan smiled. Later that afternoon, Logan was sitting on the couch looking at the sonogram from the doctor's appointment. "Look how cute she is"

"Logan, she's a blob on a piece of paper" Rory chuckled.

"She's beautiful" Logan said. "And she looks like me"

"You're delusional" Rory said and leaned down to kiss him before sitting next to him.

"Look, that's totally my nose"

"Delusional" Rory teased

"Come here" Logan said. He put his hand on the back of Rory's neck, pulling her close so he could kiss her deeply.

"What do you think you're doing?" Rory asked

"Nothing" Logan said and kissed her again

Rory put her hand on Logan's chest and gently pushed him back. "My mother will be here any minute"

"So we can do this until that minute comes" Logan said. He gently pushed Rory back so that she was leaving back and he was hovering over her. Before anything else could happen, there was a knock at the door. "Worst timing ever"

Rory chuckled and quickly kissed Rory before going to open the door.

"Hello child" Lorelai said. "Hello grandchild" she put her hand on Rory's stomach.

"I stand by my previous statement that it's weird when you do that" Rory said. That wasn't the first time Lorelai greeted Rory like that and Rory thought it was weird every time.

"Don't care" Lorelai said. "How was your doctor's appointment?"

"It was good" Rory said and handed Lorelai the sonogram.

Lorelai gasped. "It's adorable!"

Rory chuckled.

"What is that?" Lorelai asked and pointed to the spot on the bottom of the picture where it said 'baby girl Gilmore'. The baby's last name wouldn't be Gilmore but since Rory's was at the time, that's how it appeared on all the doctor's forms, including sonograms.

"I was waiting for you to notice" Rory said

"It's a girl?"

"It's a girl" Logan said

"Aww, we like girls" Lorelai said and hugged Rory. That's when Lorelai remembered that Rory never actually told her why she needed to come over, only that she did. "Is this why you made me come here?"