Marriage

Logan and Rory kept their wedding simple. Especially the ceremony. The only thing they really wanted in terms of a ceremony was to exchange vows since they didn't do that when they got married for real two years prior.

"Oh man, I shouldn't have let you go first" Logan said and wiped tears out of his eyes. "Rory, I've told you this before, but you're special. I've never met anyone like you. You-"

"Daddy" Delilah said, interrupting Logan. She was standing at Logan's feet, tugging on his suit jacket.

Logan picked her up and continued. "You are my motivation, my heart, and my everything. You've made me a better man. You made me a father. I love you more than words can express, and I'm grateful for every single minute that I get to spend with you"

After the ceremony Rory and Logan took some pictures with Delilah, their families, and their wedding party before heading into the ballroom for the reception.

After dinner and a few speeches from Finn who was the best man, Paris and Lane who were the maids of honor (Rory couldn't choose), Lorelai, and Mitchum, almost everyone was on the dance floor. Rory and Logan had been dancing for a while, but then Rory's shoes betrayed her and she twisted her ankle so she decided to go sit with some of her friends and Logan went over to the bar where Finn and Colin found him.

"You're teaching your baby to drink?" Colin teased. "That's so inappropriate"

Logan held up the plastic cup that was in his hand. "Water. And it's hers" he nodded to Delilah who he was holding.

"Boring" Colin said

Logan chuckled and shook his head.

"You get ditched by your wife on your wedding day?" Finn asked

Logan didn't answer. He was too busy tracking the person who was making their way over to Rory. Someone who was sure to upset her.

"Logan?" Finn asked

"Earth to Logan!" Colin said

"I'll be right back" Logan said. He stepped in front of Christopher, blocking him from getting any closer to Rory.

"Hey, congratulations" Christopher said

"You're not talking to Rory" Logan said

"Come on..."

"No" Logan said. "Today's a happy day. She's happy. I want her to stay that way, and that's not gonna happen if you go over there"

"She invited me"

"She invited you because it was the right thing to do" Logan said.

Christopher's eyes trailed over to Delilah who was playing with her cup, spilling water on Logan. "She's spilling"

Logan took the cup from Del and put it on a nearby table. "And that's why we have sippy cups, huh?"

Del giggled.

"Look, if you want to talk to Rory, send her an email. Call her. Text her. Arrange a time to meet somewhere. I don't care how you do it, just please don't do it today. Let her be happy"

"Fine"

Once Christopher walked away, Logan walked over to where Rory was sitting with Lorelai, Babette, miss Patty, and Sookie.

"Hey!" Rory smiled and took Del from Logan. She ran her hands down the front of Logan's shirt. "You're wet"

"Isn't he supposed to be saying that to you?" Miss Patty teased.

Rory blushed. "Why is your shirt wet?"

"Because I let a one year old hold a cup" Logan said

"There's a sippy cup in her bag" Rory told him. They'd brought a bag for Delilah with diapers, wipes, pajamas, and a few other things they thought she might need.