Christmas

On the morning of Christmas Eve 2010, Logan was in his and Rory's bedroom, getting ready to go to Stars Hollow when Delilah ran in wearing a Christmas shirt with little reindeer on it. "Daddy, look, my Christmas shirt!"

"I love it!" Logan said as he picked her up and put her on the bed. "Where's mommy?"

"Feeding Bean"

"Ok"

"What you doing?"

"I am trying to make sure we bring everything we need" Logan told her

"I'll help you"

"Alright, you wanna help?" Logan asked. Del nodded. "Can you go get me 3 pacifiers from Bean's room?"

Del nodded and climbed down of the bed to go get the pacifiers for Logan. Once everyone and everything was ready, they got in the car and a little over 2 hours later they were in Stars Hollow.

"Can I put this in your fridge?" Rory asked

"Breast milk?" Lorelai asked

Rory nodded. "Easier to do bottles when we're with a bunch of people. Plus, she gets bottles when I'm at work and I want to keep giving them to her so she doesn't stop taking them"

"Alright, so April's on her way, Liz and Tj will be here soon, and Luke left a little while ago to get Jess from the airport" Lorelai said. "And we got the stuff to decorate cookies, and Luke made eggnog"

"Ooh"

"Although, you can't actually have the eggnog so forget I said that"

Rory chuckled.

When Liz, Tj, and Doula got there Rory, Logan, and Lorelai were all sitting in the living room. Evie was napping, and Del was upstairs playing with Paul Anka. April has also arrived.

"Where's Del?" Doula asked

"She's upstairs playing with Paul Anka" Rory said and Doula went upstairs to find Del. Doula was a little more than a year older than Delilah, but they got along well. "You know, that's a really weird name for a dog"

"Yeah, but he's a weird dog, so it makes sense" Liz said

Just then they heard Evie crying on the baby monitor. Rory started to get up but Logan put his hand on her leg. "I got her" he said and got up to go get Evie. 

"And that, ladies and gentlemen, is what happens when the baby falls asleep in the car for 2 hours" Rory said. 

That evening everyone was in the kitchen, decorating Christmas cookies.

"It's so crowded in here" Jess said

"That's what happens when you get 12 people together in one small kitchen" Luke said.

"Ok, I have eggnog" Lorelai said and started giving out cups of eggnog to the adults.

"Can I have?" April asked

"Are you 21?" Luke asked

"Never mind" April said

"Don't worry April, I'll be sober with you" Rory said

"You don't drink?" Jess asked

"I do, just right now I have a child who's kinda dependent on me not having alcohol in my system" Rory said

"Right" Jess said. "That's still weird to me. You having kids"

"Why?" Rory asked

"I don't know. I just never pictured you as the 'married with 2 kids by the time your 25' kind of person"