Thanksgiving

That year, Rory and Logan decided to host thanksgiving dinner. In the morning Logan and Rory were balancing getting ready for dinner and keeping the kids entertained.

At one point, Delilah was getting very antsy so Logan decided to take her and Leo, and go to the park for a little bit.

"What are you doing?" Logan asked Del who was crouched down, looking at something under a bench.

"Daddy look" Del said and showed Logan the ladybug that was on her finger

"What did you find?"

"Ladybug" Del said. "His name is Freddy"

"You named the ladybug?"

"Freddy"

"Alright, well why don't we put Freddy back under the bench and go find the playground?"

"I take him home"

"We can't take Freddy home, sweetheart"

"Why?"

"He's a bug. He lives outside"

"Why?"

"Because that's his home"

"Why?"

Logan eventually convinced Delilah to put the ladybug back and they continued towards the playground. When they got home Mitchum and shira, Lorelai, Luke, and April were there.

"Mommy, I saw a ladybug!" Del said excitedly when she walked into the apartment.

"That's fun" Rory said.

"She doesn't care that any of us are here, does she?" Mitchum asked

"Yeah, as long as Rory's in the room, she doesn't care about me either" Logan said. That wasn't really true, but Delilah was definitely a mama's girl.

"Grandpa, come" Del said and grabbed Mitchum's hand with both of hers.

"Where are we going?" Mitchum asked.

"My room"

A little while later, Honor, Josh, Tommy, and Kate, and Richard had all arrived. Logan was in the kitchen, getting a snack for Delilah and Tommy. He was also holding Evie because she wouldn't let him put her down.

"Hi cutie" April said as she walked over to Logan. "Can I take you?" She reached out to take Evie from Logan. Evie put her head down on Logan's shoulder. "I guess not"

"Don't take it personally" Logan said. "We've hit the 'I wanna be held all the time, and I hate everyone except my parents' stage"

Meanwhile Rory and Honor were setting the table.

"Hey, where are your rings?" Honor asked. Not only did Rory wear her wedding and engagement rings on her left hand, but she also wore a ring for each of her kids on her right ring finger. At the time she wasn't wearing any of them.

"Oh, I took them off when I was cooking and forgot to put them back on" Rory said. "They're in a dish in the kitchen"

"Mommy!" Del said as she ran into the room with a little purple bowl.

"What?" Rory asked

"I got strawberries" Del told her. "And my bowl is purple"

"That's great" Rory said. "Why don't you go eat the strawberries in the kitchen, though?"

"Bye bye" Del said and left the room.

"Stawbebbies" Honor said, imitating Delilah.

"I know, I love it when she can't pronounce certain words" Rory chuckled. Just then they heard one of the babies crying.