Chapter 4- Spend more time with top alphas

Nan Yi got out of the car and walked slowly towards the hospital.

There were many people in the hospital, so he registered quietly, and it wasn't until noon that he was placed in line.

"There's something wrong with the glands."

The queue finally reached Nan Yi. As soon as he walked in, the man in a white coat started asking questions without even raising his head.

Nan Yi walked to the table and sat down, quietly typing on his phone with his head down.

The "croak" of the little frog was particularly obvious in the quiet room. The doctor with his head lowered could not wait for his answer. Instead, he only heard the sound of chatting and typing, which made him a little impatient.

"This is a hospital, not a place for playing with mobile phones. There are many patients waiting for consultation, so don't waste my time."

Nan Yi was a little nervous and anxiously raised the phone in front of the doctor.

He happened to face the doctor who was frowning and looking up.

Bai Shanyao's frown deepened and he stared at the phone screen in confusion.

"Sir, I told you this is not..."

He didn't finish the rest of his words, and even his frown became a little awkward.

There are several big characters on Nan Yi's mobile phone screen.

[Hello, Dr. Bai, I can't speak. Can I communicate with you on my mobile phone? 】

Bai Shanyao frowned and said guiltily, "I'm sorry."

The moment Bai Shanyao raised his head, Nan Yi was a little surprised. He thought the doctors were all older uncles, but the Dr. Bai in front of him had a good-looking face and was only twenty-six or seventeen years old at most.

Nan Yi met his deep eyes and couldn't help but blush slightly.

"Nan Yi, right?"

Bai Shanyao clicked on the computer a few times.

Nan Yi nodded.

"Inferior omega, is there something wrong with the glands?" Bai Shanyao asked and waited quietly for Nan Yi to type.

Even though he was told that it was poor quality so many times, Nan Yi was still stunned for a moment.

[Sudden intense fever]

Bai Shanyao just glanced at it casually: "The fever period of inferior omega has always been irregular. It's okay."

"Just ask your alpha to give you more soothing pheromones."

Alpha pheromones are mutually exclusive. Although the mint-flavored pheromones on Nan Yi are not strong, they are still quite obvious to Bai Shanyao, who is a top alpha.

And it's very repulsive.

Sign language: "No!"

He was so anxious that he used sign language. Under Bai Shanyao's confused gaze, Nan Yi was busy typing on his mobile phone.

[The previous fever periods were not very strong, and the pheromones were not very strong either]

[I suddenly had an uncontrollable fever last night]

Nan Yi was still blushing when he said this. Wasn't this just telling the doctor that he... last night?

Nan Yi handed it to Bai Shanyao with some hesitation.

Bai Shanyao was still very calm: "Oh, this is also normal. Your alpha is a high-quality alpha. The pheromones of high-quality alpha still have a great impact on low-quality omega. The sudden fever may be affected by being together with the alpha."