Chapter 97- The relationship between Nan Zhi and Liu QiuChu

"Um...I...let me see if your little alpha's condition is serious."

Out of the doctor's respect, Nanzhi did not have doubts about Hu Wen, but instead introduced him to the changes in the little alpha.

"Jian Jian's cough has improved a lot recently and he no longer refuses to eat. Doctor Liu said he will be discharged after another two days of observation."

Nanzhi's eyes were gentle and her tone was filled with joy.

"What's the condition?"

Hu Wen asked subconsciously, but after asking, he secretly thought it was not good.

Sure enough, Nanzhi frowned slightly on the bed, hesitated for a few seconds and continued:

"Jian Jian is in the hospital because of pneumonia." The doctor has so many things to do, it's normal for him to forget for a while.

Although this was the first time I saw this doctor, he had a work ID on his clothes, but he was not a pediatrician.

"Why did Dr. Hu come to the children's department?" Nanzhi asked.

Hu Wen's pupils tightened and he was a little surprised: "How do you know my surname is Hu?"

Hu Wen's eyes were filled with pride. He was so handsome, so well-known in the hospital, and so academically advanced at such a young age. His photo was still hung in the corridor, and the people in front of him knew that he was normal.

Nanzhi: "You have a work permit on your clothes."

"Haha...yes, there is a work ID on the clothes."

Hu Wen was a little embarrassed and glanced down at the name on his clothes.

"Is there anything else, doctor?" Nanzhi asked again expressionlessly.

Hu Wen couldn't find an excuse to stay any longer, so he could only exit the room in embarrassment.

Although he knew that Nanzhi was going to be hospitalized and would not leave the hospital early for the time being, Hu Wen still waited in the corridor and did not leave.

Not long after, He Yushen called again.

Hu Wen gave him the specific ward number.

"What are you doing here? We're going to eat." Xiao Liu, the meal partner, happened to be passing by.

"Go ahead, I won't eat it yet."

"What's the big deal, you don't even eat?"

"Something's wrong."

"All right."

As soon as Xiao Liu left, He Yushen walked over from a distance.

He Yushen walked straight into the room, and Hu Wen followed him curiously.

Nanzhi, who was finding a picture book from the corner and handing it to the little alpha on the bed, was stunned. He was a little surprised by He Yushen's arrival, but not too surprised.

"I thought Nan Yi would come to me first. Where is Nan Yi? I want to see him."

Nanzhi put the picture book into the arms of the little alpha on the bed, sat beside the bed, and looked at the little alpha who was flipping through the book with a gentle look on his face.

He Yushen's eyes fell on the alpha who looked very much like Yun Luofa and Xiao Lin Qiu. He frowned slightly and said coldly: "How much will you pay for the house? Or do you still have any needs?"

"I want to see him."

He Yushen said nothing, and his slightly gloomy expression was not good.

He didn't speak, and Nanzhi didn't continue to ask. He knew Nanzhi would come to see him.