Chapter 61- I seem to like you a little bit

If Yun Luo hadn't been an alpha, with the frequency with which the two of them stayed together every day, they would have had to create feelings even if they didn't have feelings.

Nan Yi also returned to his small studio and started drawing.

I have saved a lot recently, so I can be lazy during the Chinese New Year.

night.

Nan Yi could finally be alone with He Yushen in a space.

The alpha who entered the bedroom was still expressionless. Nan Yi swallowed and was about to speak. He Yushen took his pajamas and entered the bathroom.

Nan Yi:......................

The mountain is not mine, I am the mountain.

Nan Yi ran to the bathroom door, listening to the sound of water rushing inside, his Adam's apple moving up and down. After taking a deep breath, he made up his mind and shouted: "He Yushen."

............

No one responded.

Nan Yi called again: "Hey Yushen."

"What's the matter?" Bingbo's calm tone came through the sound of water, which was a little unclear.

"Thank you for helping me today."

.....................

After another long silence, Nan Yi took the initiative to speak again.

"What Jiang Fan said is not true. Because Fengfeng was drunk, Yin Lu went to pick him up, and that's when he happened to meet me...to save me."

"He just helped me casually. I have no other relationship with Yin Lu."

The sound of water stopped and the bathroom door opened from the inside.

He Yushen stood on the door with a simple bath towel and wet hair, his cold gaze resting on Nan Yi's face.

He Yushen said with a somewhat unhappy tone: "Would you not call me if something like this happened?"

The alpha's hair was still dripping with water, and his exposed collarbone and chest were stained with water drops. When he spoke, his Adam's apple rolled slightly.

Nan Yi looked away awkwardly, lacking confidence: "The phone was broken."

"Then you wouldn't say he's my omega."

Nan Yi was a little surprised. What He Yushen meant was that he didn't mind telling others that he was his omega?

Seeing that there was no response for a long time, the alpha felt even more irritated.

The tone was even colder than before: "What did you and Yin Lu say last night? Why did he hold your hand?"

"Did I warn you not to get so close to other alphas?"

Nan Yi temporarily withdrew his doubts and said softly: "He is Fengfeng's brother, he just... wants to send me to the car before leaving."

Nan Yi didn't tell the truth. It would be better not to tell unnecessary trouble.

He Yushen's tone became stronger: "He is an alpha, but he is not an alpha."

"oh."

Omega's tone was a little disappointed. From He Yushen's angle, he could only see the top of Nan Yi's head, but could not see his expression.

He obviously said that he liked himself, but then he flirted with other alphas.

Seeing that Yin Lu saved Nan Yi, he didn't care about the alpha's desire to taint his omega, but in the future, it would never be possible for the two to meet.