Chapter 55- A plain confession

Nan Yi never thought that he had already told Nanzhi that He Yushen had marked him, but he was still thinking about He Yushen.

Even if Nanzhi doesn't like him, the two still have a blood relationship after all.

He didn't even care.

"Don't... think about it!"

"Can you speak?" Nanzhi's smiling face was instantly covered with frost.

"Now that you can speak, you should keep your mouth shut. That's right, brother. After all, you can always make mistakes if you talk too much."

There is danger in those simple round eyes.

Nan Yi seemed to have never known the person in front of him before, like a stranger.

The person who was chasing after him and calling him brother when he was a child has become so strange after a cold.

He always thought that Nanzhi was just rebellious, but he didn't expect that he was vicious and didn't even care about his blood relationship.

"You...are...afraid that I...will tell...the truth about drowning."

Nan Yi spoke very hard and couldn't finish a sentence for a long time, which made him a little irritable.

Nanzhi sneered with a stern face: "Afraid? What do I have to be afraid of?"

"You are a low-quality omega, how many people can trust you?"

There were footsteps behind Nan Yi, and Nan Zhi's face changed instantly. He smiled and whispered threatening words in Nan Yi's ear.

"A substitute is a substitute. It's not yours. You have to return it to me sooner or later."

"Since my brother is very busy, I will leave first."

Nan Zhi left with a smile, and the black car picked him up. Before getting in the car, Nan Yi heard a sound like a baby.

"lady?"

The housekeeper walked to Nan Yi and called out in confusion.

"Auntie made some snacks for Madam."

After eating rice porridge and egg custard for so long, with exquisite snacks placed in front of him, Nan Yi had no appetite.

The good mood in the morning was brought to the lowest point due to the arrival of Nanzhi, and he was left with only anxiety.

He Yushen Yunluo came back very early today. As soon as the two of them entered the living room, the person sitting on the sofa in a daze stood up.

He Yushen's footsteps stopped because of Nan Yi's movements.

The emotion in the omega's eyes could not be hidden, and even from a distance, He Yushen could detect that he was in a low mood.

Nan Yi walked straight towards him. He thought that Omega had been wronged and wanted to seek comfort in his arms, so he opened his arms with compassion.

He Yushen had a slight smile on his lips, and said in a low and magnetic voice: "I brought you Cheerilee."

He did hold an exquisite fruit box in his hand.

Yun Luo, who was standing next to him, paused for a second on He Yushen's hand, then consciously walked to the sofa and sat down.

The bangs hung down to cover some of the eyes, making it difficult to see the emotions.

Nan Yi didn't want to hug He Yushen, but the moment he saw the person, he followed his instinct and walked towards the alpha.

The open arms tempted people to get closer, but Nan Yi just stood between the arms, and his hands did not wrap around the alpha's waist.