Chapter 79- He SiYi

There was an elder in the room. Nan Yi felt a little ashamed by his words and pushed the alpha next to him with his hand.

He Yushen suddenly held his two favorite omegas in his arms, feeling a little happy.

He reached out and poked the cheek of the little Omega in Nan Yi's arms.

The omega, who was sleeping soundly, burst into tears because of his actions.

"Ah, He Yushen!" Nan Yi glared at He Yushen again in panic, hugging Xiaobao and not knowing what to do for a moment.

"I...didn't mean it either."

"Baby, stop crying. If you cry again, your mother will be angry with your father."

Lingran looked helplessly at the two new fathers on the bed.

He gently pushed He Zhang's hand away, walked to Nan Yi and He Yushen, and said with a chuckle: "Give it to me, you are not coaxing me."

Nan Yi seemed to see a life-saving straw and handed the little treasure in his arms to Ling Ran.

Ling Ran held the little omega and rocked it gently.

The little Omega in his arms magically became quiet.

He Zhang, who had been silent for the whole time, stood behind Ling Ran and glanced at the baby he was holding. There was also a smile in his cold eyes.

Then, He Zhang handed Nan Yi a card.

Nan Yi:? ! !

Are you giving him money to leave He Yushen?

"I'll give him alimony. He can buy whatever he wants from now on. If it's not enough, he can ask me for it."

Nan Yi:!

"Thanks."

Nan Yi took the card from He Zhang and thoughtfully put it into He Yushen's pocket.

He Yushen still looked expressionless, but fortunately he didn't say anything bad to He Zhang anymore.

Ling Ran looked at the two of them out of the corner of his eye and secretly breathed a sigh of relief.

In the winter weather, it was extremely cold day and night, and He Zhang didn't want Ling Ran to stay in the hospital for too long.

And Nan Yi lay in the hospital for three days. In fact, he could have gotten out of bed long ago, but He Yushen didn't give him a chance to get out of bed.

The fourth day was also the day Yin Feng was discharged from the hospital.

He Yushen finally agreed to Nan Yi getting out of bed, and he held the little omega in his arms to see Yin Feng off early.

"Oh, show me my future daughter-in-law."

The little alpha in Yin Feng's arms was handed to Bai Shanyao, and he took the little treasure in Nan Yi's arms with his backhand.

"Come on, little An'an, come and see your future wife."

Yin Feng held Xiaobao in his arms and approached his little alpha.

Nan Yi held his forehead helplessly, how could a baby who couldn't speak two words understand this.

Bai Shanyao also chuckled.

"Have you given a name to my future daughter-in-law?" Yin Feng asked.

Nan Yi shook his head.

"Ah! You don't value my daughter-in-law at all." Yin Feng frowned slightly.