Extra- Lin YunJian meets alpha's father

He knew that Lin Qiu had mistakenly said that he should take care of Lin Yunjian and not disturb him if nothing happened.

"dad?"

After entering the door, Lin Yunjian's bright eyes searched around the living room.

After still not being able to find the alpha's father, Lin Yunjian looked up the stairs to the second floor, raised her feet and led Nanzhi towards the stairs.

"Young Master, the Young Master is working in the study. You can't disturb the Young Master now."

The housekeeper stood in front of Lin Yunjian.

"Daddy..."

The little alpha turned to look at Nazhi aggrievedly.

The alpha at work was always the most annoying to be disturbed by others, and there was nothing Nazhi could do about it.

"Jian Jian, your father is at work, can we wait for him on the sofa for a while?"

Nanzhi bent down and gently coaxed the little alpha who was eager to see Lin Qiucu.

"Well."

Although Lin Yunjian was unhappy, he still listened to Nanzhi. He pulled Nanzhi towards the sofa aside.

After Nanzhi sat down, Lin Yunjian very skillfully climbed onto Nanzhi's lap and sat down. She was so clingy that she even wanted to be hugged by her omega daddy even while sitting.

Every time he faced a face that was cute and somewhat similar to Lin Qiu's, Nanzhi would always be glad that he secretly carried the alpha and left Lin Yunjian behind.

At least, this life is somewhat different from the miserable previous life, and he still has Lin Yunjian.

"Young Master, Mr. Nan." Not long after he sat down, the butler, who always had a cold face, came over and put a cup of tea and juice in front of him.

The juice looked like it was for Lin Yunjian, and it had cute little patterns on it.

Nanzhi was a little surprised and didn't know how the housekeeper found such a cute cup in Lin Qiuchi's place.

It seemed that Lin Qiu's housekeeper was not as indifferent as he thought.

Without Nanzhi's help, Little Crybaby took the juice and drank it by himself. The cup was still a bit big and required two small hands to hold it together.

"Daddy, drink..."

Not knowing what kind of juice it was, Lin Yunjian drank it and passed it to Nanzhi's mouth.

"If dad doesn't drink, Jian Jian will drink it all by herself."

Nanzhi lowered his head and looked at the miniature version of Lin Qiucu with gentle eyes.

Except for her eyes, the little alpha is really similar to Lin Qiuchi except for her eyes. No one dares to doubt the relationship between Lin Yunjian and Lin Qiuchi without medical examination.

The two of them sat on the sofa, neither noticing the alpha who had already come downstairs.

The alpha, wearing a black sweater and light brown casual clothes, frowned and stood at the corner of the stairs when he heard Nanzhi's last words.

From his position, he could see the two people on the sofa at a glance.

He hadn't seen the little guy in the omega's arms for a long time. He didn't expect that the little alpha had grown so big.

And she can actually talk. I remember the last time I saw her, she could only hum and couldn't speak, and she cried sadly in his arms.

Lin Qiu's eyes fell from the little alpha to the omega. The omega, who was wearing a white sweater and light-colored pants today, looked like a couple's outfit specially put on for him. This made Lin Qiu'er suddenly feel that his clothes were a bit shabby. awkward.