Chapter 63- Come and call Dad

Early the next morning, Nan Yi was activated by He Yushen's wake-up call service.

He didn't sleep enough, so he really didn't want to think about it, so he closed his eyes and muttered: "Let me... sleep a little longer."

He Yushen, who was standing by the bed and looking down at him, was not impatient. Instead, he wanted to laugh. He couldn't help but poke his face outside the quilt.

He joked: "I didn't agree to pick up Dad Ling, why are you still staying in bed?"

"Well, I...just for a moment..."

He was so confused that he couldn't even speak clearly.

The unconscious omega's voice is sticky and sticky, but it is much more lethal than coquettishness.

He Yushen sighed helplessly: "After a while, remember to get up and eat."

"Um..."

It seemed that he didn't even understand what he was saying. He Yushen frowned slightly and stuffed Nan Yi's exposed arm into the quilt.

Before going out to the old house, he told the housekeeper that if Nan Yi still didn't come downstairs at nine o'clock, he would go up and wake people up for breakfast.

"Yu Shen, let me go there with you."

"good."

The two alphas talked relatively little. On the way to the old house, they didn't talk much, but the atmosphere was not strange.

He Yu thought deeply that if a certain little guy hadn't slept in, he would be able to tease him again now.

Yun Luo stared at the passing scenery in a daze all the way, driving through the foggy highway and entering the center of the city, which is usually the busiest, with lights and colorful lights everywhere.

Tomorrow is thirty, and almost all the shops on the street are closed. There are no people walking on the sidewalks, but there are serious traffic jams.

Yun Luo stared at the lantern hanging on the traffic light, turned his head and asked the person next to him: "Yu Shen, why did you build your residence so far away?"

"Quiet."

After He Yushen finished speaking, the car became temporarily quiet again.

Yun Luo lowered his eyes slightly, a little annoyed at his stupid mouth.

He Yushen kept an eye on the road the whole time, but his mind was on whether the omega at home had gotten up for breakfast.

He already looks very weak, but if he doesn't eat breakfast on time or suffers from hypoglycemia or something, he will be afraid of falling down while walking.

He Yushen did not drive into the old house, but parked the car in front of the old house.

When the two entered the living room, the always serious He Zhang was holding a bowl of medicine and carefully feeding the person in the wheelchair.

He Yushen snorted contemptuously: "Pretending, why did you go there earlier?"

"Shen Shen, Yun Luo, you are here!" Seeing He Yu Shen, Ling Ran's face was filled with a kind smile and surprise.

"Hey! Why didn't Mr. Nan come?"

He Zhang scooped up another small spoonful of medicine and brought it to Ling Ran's mouth, saying coldly: "Forget it if he doesn't come. A father with that kind of behavior is also a bad person..."

"Nan Yi didn't plan to come in the first place, and we are here to pick you up." He Yushen interrupted He Zhang calmly.

He Zhang's tone was also cold: "If you want to celebrate the festival, just have a good time. If I don't want you to go back by yourself."