Chapter 10- Walking

He Yushen's susceptible period lasted for two or three days. Although he did not need Nan Yi's pheromones all the time, Nan Yi was still so tortured that he could hardly get out of bed.

A few times, even meals were brought to the room by the housekeeper.

He Yushen did not go to the company, but worked from home. He did not go out to work until the susceptible period was completely over.

On this day when the susceptible period was over, He Yushen got up early to go to the company as usual. Before going out, he glanced at the person who was still sleeping soundly on the bed.

The man with tears still hanging on his face was buried quietly in the soft quilt, with only his little head exposed.

A small and soft little rabbit.

Nan Yi woke up at noon, opened his swollen eyes, turned his head and stared at the greenery not far away from the window in a daze.

After watching for half an hour, he slowly got up. The exposed skin under the loose shirt was shocking. Anyone who saw it knew how intense it was.

Nan Yi's legs went weak and he almost fell to the ground. After he stabilized himself, he looked at the shirt that he put on at some point that did not belong to him.

He frowned, turned around, and took out a loose casual suit among the neatly folded clothes in the bottom drawer of the wardrobe.

The shirt he changed was folded and placed on the bed, and the housekeeper would come and collect it for washing.

Butler: "Mr. Nan is awake."

The restaurant was the same as the morning when Nan Yi first came to the villa, with the housekeeper standing aside and Song Jing sitting at the dining table to eat.

Nan Yi nodded towards the kind butler and sat down at the dining table.

Song Jing surprised Nan Yi today. After the meal, he didn't say anything to ridicule Nan Yi, even though his face looked uglier than ever today.

【I want to go out soon】

Today, Friday, Song Jing went out after dinner, and Nan Yi walked up to the housekeeper and handed him the message typed on the phone.

"Today? How about another day, Mr. Nan."

The housekeeper looked at him with some embarrassment.

Nan Yi frowned slightly in confusion.

【Not available? 】

Butler: "Today is Mr. Yan's birthday party. According to your relationship with Mr. He, you must attend it together in the evening."

Nan Yi was stunned for a moment.

[Are you sure I want to attend too? 】

He couldn't believe that He Yushen would take him to the banquet.

Isn't He Yushen afraid that he will embarrass him?

The butler smiled and nodded: "Yes, Mr. Nan, you should attend together."

"After all, Mr. He's wedding is public. Everyone knows that he has an omega. It would be impolite not to take you with him."

Nan Yi nodded blankly.

It turned out that it wasn't that He Yushen didn't dislike him, it was just that he had to take him with him because the news of his marriage had been made public.

Unable to go out, Nan Yi felt bored staying in the villa all day.

[Then I'll go for a walk outside] Nan Yi pointed to the road outside the gate.