Chapter 64- Are you satisfied with your daugher-in-law

Ling Ran stared at Nan Yi and He Yushen opposite in surprise, with a hint of joy in his eyes.

"Deeply, you guys?"

Nan Yi's face turned red, like a ripe tomato. His eyes shyly avoided Ling Ran's gaze and turned to look at the smiling alpha.

"He Yushen!" He scolded in a low voice.

He Yushen pinched Nan Yi's chin in a funny way, and said with a chuckle: "Are you satisfied, your daughter-in-law?"

Ling Ran looked at the blushing Nan Yi kindly: "Haha, of course I am satisfied."

"Why are you so shy today and don't call me daddy? What if there is a baby in the future and Dad Ling doesn't help take care of it?"

He Yushen always leaned close to Nan Yi's ear when he spoke, and the alpha's breath tickled the tip of his ear, tickling his heart.

Nan Yi was extremely ashamed, blushing and burying his head in He Yushen's collarbone.

The more he thought about it, the angrier he became, and he bit He Yushen's collarbone in frustration.

"Hey, are you a puppy?"

In a teasing tone, she put her broad palm on the top of his head and rubbed it.

Nan Yi has never felt so shy, but at the same time she is also happy.

Fortunately, after a while, He Zhang took Ling Ran upstairs first. With Ling Ran and He Zhang in the villa, the house became a lot more lively.

After one night, the New Year arrives.

Because Ling Ran was there, Nan Yi wanted to get up earlier, but ended up waking up at noon.

"Wake up, does it still hurt?"

He Yushen just walked in and walked straight towards Nan Yi who was sitting in the center of the bed.

Nan Yi was so angry that he didn't say anything and turned his face away from the window.

It was obviously not a susceptible period, but He Yushen was still so strong that he would not let himself have a good time even in the new year.

Nan Yi stared angrily out of the window for a long time, still feeling angry. He turned back and glared at He Yushen in annoyance: "Liar."

"What liar? When did I lie to you?" He Yushen hugged Nan Yi into his arms. His shoulders, whose clothes had fallen off, were covered in red spots. Anyone who saw it would know what happened last night.

Nan Yi muttered dissatisfiedly: "You always say the last time..."

Where has the person who was so aloof gone before?

How come it turned out like this in just two or three days?

Although I pamper myself like this,... my body can't bear it!

He Yushen leaned over and bit the pink tip of his ear, and said hoarsely: "Nan Yi, I want to be a father this year."

Nan Yi:!

"I...I'm a little hungry..."

Nan Yi hurriedly got out of his arms, grabbed the only loose T-shirt on his body, and got off the other side of the bed.

He Yushen's eyes were sharp, and his gaze fell between his straight legs.

Nan Yi ran into the bathroom immediately. When he entered the room, he remembered that he didn't take any clothes, so he had to stick out his head.

He Yushen glanced at his head and wanted to laugh even more: "I'll go out first."

He Yushen didn't want to tease him for too long, and judging from the way the omega entered the door, it was okay, so he probably wasn't hurt.