Chapter 56- Targeted by a wretched man

On February 10th, five days before New Year's Eve, Nan Yi went out to meet Yin Feng as he had arranged.

The original teahouse became a bar, and this time the bar was more chaotic than the last time.

Alpha and Omega were in confusion, bobbing their heads in the middle of the deafening dance floor.

Nan Yi didn't like this kind of atmosphere, but he was worried about Yin Feng. He was still crying when he sent a message asking him not to come over.

"My lovely omega, would you like a drink?"

As soon as Nan Yi entered the bar, he was blocked by someone. The alpha who looked very vulgar stood in front of him, with a joking look on his face, and his vulgar eyes looked at Nan Yi from top to bottom.

"Step aside."

Nan Yi spoke a little slowly, and his expression immediately changed as he stared at the yellow-haired alpha.

"You have such a bad temper, but I also like little wild cats."

The yellow-haired alpha looked at his younger brother behind him with a proud look on his face.

Nan Yi's eyes kept searching the chaotic scene. When he saw the familiar figure in front of the bar, he hurriedly bypassed the yellow-haired alpha and squeezed through the crowd and ran straight over.

The yellow-haired man happened to be hit by someone, and turned around to yell at that person impatiently.

"Boss, Omega ran away."

"Fuck, you are so shameless, where have you been?"

"I...I didn't see it."

"Are you fucking blind!"

"Find him for me. I won't call anyone until we deal with him tonight."

..................

Yin Feng lay drunkenly on the bar, feeling dizzy. Even the alpha next to him had his hand on his waist without resisting.

"what are you doing!"

When Nan Yi was angry, he spoke much faster.

Alpha was frightened by his voice and retracted his hand.

"What are you going to do to my friend!" Nan Yi said with a sullen face and a bad tone.

Someone on the side cast their gaze in this direction. Although Alpha was unwilling to do so, he was still in the wrong, so he could only turn around and enter the crowd with a guilty conscience.

"Yiyi? Didn't I tell you not to come?" Yin Feng raised his head, his eyes were very red and swollen, it was obvious that he had just cried.

"I'll help you out first."

"I don't, I want to drink, I feel so uncomfortable." Yin Feng cried, coquettishly holding Nan Yi's hand to support him.

"Get out of this place first and find a quiet place to drink."

"The wine this guy makes is delicious, I don't want to drink anything else."

Nan Yi's eyes met the handsome bartender's.

"Brother, have another drink."

Yin Feng refused to leave, and Nan Yi couldn't pull him away. Just as he didn't know what to do, the bartender spoke calmly.

"If the guest is afraid of the noise, there is a private room upstairs, so he can order me to mix drinks alone, but... the cost is a bit high."

Nan Yi lowered his head and thought. His salary just arrived today. In two months and the previous deposit, he didn't even have 20,000 yuan. How could he book a room?