Chapter 33- The little omega sleeping in the bathtub

He Yushen's displeased tone paused.

There was mist in the bathroom, and the omega in the bathtub was sleeping peacefully with his eyes closed.

Tiny water droplets hang on the slightly raised eyelashes, the small and round nose, the tilted back movement outlines the slender neck, and the shoulders are pink.

The little mermaid out of the water.

The alpha's sexy Adam's apple rolled up and down.

He Yushen approached the bathtub.

He gathered the sleeping little mermaid into his arms and gently carried the sleeping omega out of the bathroom.

He Yushen's pajamas were wet, and the black fabric became darker.

The sleeping person noticed the coldness, frowned slightly and nuzzled into his arms.

The alpha hugged the person and sat on the bed. He gently wiped the little mermaid's body with the towel he picked up when he came out of the bathroom.

"Next time, don't expect me to forgive you."

After gently biting the tip of the sleeping person's ear, He Yushen put the omega into the quilt, took off his wet pajamas, and got into the quilt.

Before he could put his arms around the omega, the little guy arched into his arms.

She raised her thin lips slightly, hugged the small ball of Omega, and fell asleep with the black night.

Nan Yi slept until noon the next day.

He felt hungover and had a splitting headache. He was still a little confused after getting out of bed.

I got out of bed slowly, feeling dizzy and nauseous as I stared at the ground.

Obviously I didn't feel so uncomfortable last night.

Not only was he dizzy, but he also felt a little hungry. After going downstairs, he drank a glass of water and sat on the sofa in a daze, waiting for his aunt to cook for him.

Nan Yi couldn't remember how he fell asleep last night. He only remembered that he seemed to have taken a bath in the bathtub before falling asleep.

Fortunately, He Yushen went out again, otherwise he wouldn't know how to face the angry and venomous alpha.

"Quack"

The crisp cry of the little frog rang out. Nan Yi clicked on his phone and looked at the latest news.

[Yin Feng: Woohoo, I drank too much last night]

[Yin Feng: Did my brother send you back?]

It's Yin Feng. He only drank so much wine and he just woke up. He must have just woken up.

Nan Yi quickly replied to him: [Sent]

【Did you just wake up? 】

[Yin Feng: That's good. I won't take you drinking next time. No one will protect you when I'm drunk]

[Yin Feng: Yeah]

Nan Yi looked at the emoticon of a little frog raising his fist and swearing with the words "Believe me" that appeared on the screen and chuckled, clicked to add it to his own emoticon, and then replied.

[I don't need anyone to protect me]

He is a mute and a low-quality omega, so what grievance can he have?

[Yin Feng: Why don't you use it? You're so good-looking, but it's dangerous outside. 】

[Yin Feng: Oops, I heard Brother Shanyao coming up. I'm going to pretend not to wake up, so there's no need to reply to me]