Chapter 16- Beautiful Misunderstanding

Sitting opposite him was a cold and gentle man, an omega.

When he saw Nan Yi, the man was startled.

The man nodded gently towards Nan Yi, who raised the corner of his mouth and responded to him politely.

The man chuckled lightly. When he smiled, there was a small tiger tooth at the corner of his mouth and some fine wrinkles at the corners of his eyes. He was gentle and cute.

He Yushen, who had his back turned to him, turned his head and looked back. When he saw Nan Yi, he frowned slightly with his beautiful eyebrows.

Nan Yi held a bouquet of flowers and stood there awkwardly and stiffly.

He Yushen: "Going out to buy flowers?"

Nan Yi nodded slightly again.

He Yushen frowned and continued: "Learn to please, knowing that I will go out to buy flowers when I come back."

Nan Yi:............!

"But I don't like white roses. Don't buy one with white roses next time."

After He Yushen finished speaking, he stretched out his hand towards Nan Yi.

Nan Yi stared at him in astonishment, unable to follow He Yushen's thoughts for a while.

Seeing that he didn't move for a long time, He Yushen let out a "tsk".

"You go back to your room first."

Nan Yi was confused even when he went upstairs.

The eyes behind him were like thorns piercing his back. He tried his best to control his stiff steps and quickly went upstairs.

"When you grow up, you have omegas."

"What a cute little omega."

The man said with a gentle smile after Nan Yi went upstairs.

He Yushen snorted: "A low-quality omega who loves to play tricks."

"Playing tricks on you means that people care about you. If they are just playing tricks to get attention, then tolerate them."

He Yushen was startled for a moment. He didn't answer the man's words, but just asked, "Are you still leaving when you come back this time?"

The man shook his head: "I'm not leaving."

He Yushen: "When are you going to see him?"

The living room was quiet for a few more seconds. After a while, the man said, "I'm a little sleepy. I didn't sleep well last night."

There was some tiredness on his face, and his tone was much softer.

He Yushen stood up after hearing this: "I'll take you to your room to rest."

After Nan Yi returned to the room with Hua in his arms, the nervous feeling lessened.

Sitting on the large bed, he stared at the bouquet in his hand in a daze.

He Yushen thought these were the flowers he bought for him to please him?

The people in the room were sitting on the bed in a daze holding a bouquet of flowers. He Yushen paused when he pushed the door open, and his originally sullen face relaxed a little.

He walked in the door, and the person on the bed looked up when he heard his footsteps.

Nan Yi was still holding the bouquet of flowers and didn't know how to explain it. He didn't want to lie, but he was afraid that He Yushen would be angry.