Chapter 38- He seems to have changed

Nan Yi's fever period lasted for three days, and He Yushen did not go to work, but stayed with the little omega at home.

He would give Nan Yi a bath, carry him downstairs for dinner, and release soothing pheromones to the hot and restless omega.

Nan Yi was lying on the sofa, holding a pillow and staring at the person working seriously at the desk in a daze.

The soothing pheromones in the air make people rely on them.

The alpha who was originally grumpy and disliked him seemed to have become a lot gentler.

On the computer is the latest project plan sent by the assistant. As the mouse slides, Alpha's face becomes darker and darker.

The good-looking sword eyebrows wrinkled slightly, the plan was called back, and the fingers tapped on the keyboard, there were only three words [redo]

The man who had been working all morning frowned and fell down on the chair behind him, and glanced at the people on the sofa from the corner of his eye.

The omega who stared blankly at him with a pair of cold eyes was a bit cute.

Those eyes were serious, the frowning eyebrows relaxed, and the thin lips opened slightly.

"Want it."

With a smiling tone.

Nan Yi blushed and shook his head shyly.

The fever period has passed, but I am just greedy for Alpha's soothing pheromones, which makes me huddle on the sofa like yesterday.

"Come here." He Yushen shouted.

Nan Yi stood up hesitantly, put down the pillow in his hand, and slowly approached the alpha.

He Yushen's chair slid back and his legs were relaxed and open.

Nan Yi walked to his side and stood still.

"Come to the front." He Yushen said again.

Nan Yi put his hands behind his back somewhat awkwardly and stood in the small space between the desk and his legs. His V-neck loose pajamas exposed his collarbone and neck. The collarbone and neck and shoulders were covered with kiss marks.

"finished?"

Nan Yi nodded.

"Then I'll go to the company later. If you feel uncomfortable, send me a message."

Nan Yi nodded again.

The omega stood in front of him obediently with his head slightly lowered, looking very pleasing to the eye.

The little mouth was unusually red, and the arms he kept rubbing behind him were soft and white.

He Yushen stretched out his hand and wrapped one arm around the omega's slender waist. With a little force, the person in front of him fell into his arms.

The sudden movement startled Nan Yi.

With a panicked expression like a frightened rabbit, He Yu raised his lips, clamped his small chin with his big hands, lowered his head and kissed the red mouth.

This was the first time he was kissed when he was not in a fever period. Nan Yi froze and dared not breathe. All the nerves in his body were tense together. He seemed to have tinnitus and his head was dizzy.

The cold touch was like electricity passing through the body, causing waves of shivers.

"Why can't I learn to breathe?"

The alpha's face was so close that even the fuzz on his face was visible.

Nan Yi breathed heavily, his eyes seemed to be sucked and he couldn't look away.