Chapter 39- Got a job

In the morning, Nan Yi still got up on time to prepare breakfast for He Yushen.

When He Yushen went out, Nan Yi was right behind him, wearing a long black down jacket, and he was wrapped up like a little penguin.

He Yushen was a little confused and his pace slowed down a bit.

Why was Omega so good today? He even delivered it to the door in person. His intention to please was so obvious.

"Why are you so good today?"

Before He Yushen got into the car, he looked back at the little guy who was still following him, with a smile on his face.

Nan Yi was slightly startled.

"Go back, it's cold." Alpha took off the black scarf around his neck and wrapped it around his neck, revealing a small section of white and tender skin.

My neck, which had been cool just now, suddenly felt warm, and there was still a faint smell of mint in my nose.

Nan Yi was a little confused the whole time, and it wasn't until the car left that Nan Yi came back to his senses.

The black scarf brought a lot of warmth to the body. Nan Yi reached out and pulled the scarf up, covering his red mouth into the black fabric.

There was a lot of haze in the morning, and there was also a slight drizzle. He Yushen's car left for a long time, and no one outside the door came in.

He didn't get in the car until a car appeared outside the villa.

There was some light white mist on the hair of the people who got on the bus, and Xiao Wang felt a little guilty.

"I'm sorry, madam, I'm late."

Nan Yi shook his head.

The air conditioner was on in the car, so it wasn't as cold as outside, but Nan Yi didn't take off the black scarf around her neck, but instead pulled down the zipper of her down jacket.

Two or three hours is enough to break some fine sweat on my forehead.

The car stopped in front of a coffee shop. Nan Yi tidied his clothes and prepared to get out of the car.

"Madam, I'm going to find a place to park. Send me a message when you're leaving." Xiao Wang said.

Nan Yi nodded.

After staying in the car with the air conditioner on for an hour or two, I felt the air was very fresh when I got out of the car, and even the oncoming air conditioning made me feel a little more awake.

Nan Yi compared the address sent by editor 09 a few more times, and then stood up and walked in after confirming that it was correct.

I found a seat by the window, sat down and ordered a cappuccino.

Ten minutes earlier than the agreed time, Nan Yi took out his mobile phone and looked up at a sweet male omega with curly hair opposite him.

When their eyes met, the two of them felt a little awkward.

Nan Yi lowered his head again and found 09's chat page. Before he could send a message, he had already received a message from 09.

【09: Have you arrived? 】

【arrive】

【09: Are you an omega wearing a black down jacket and a black scarf? 】

Nan Yi's pupils were shocked and he raised his head without replying.

Once again, he made eye contact with the person across from him. This time, the curly-haired omega did not avoid his eyes, but waved at him with a mobile phone in a pink case.