Chapter 51- Meeting Song Jing Again

Nan Yi slept in He Yushen's arms again. When he woke up near noon, the person next to him was still sleeping soundly.

He always looks fierce, even when he sleeps his face smells bad.

He stared at the row of long and curled eyelashes, his heart moved, and he reached out to touch them.

His eyelashes fluttered and he quickly retracted his hand.

When the eyes that had been closed just now opened, Nan Yi withdrew his hand and didn't know how to place it.

There were stars in those cold eyes. He Yushen tightened his hold on Nan Yi's waist: "How long have I been asleep?"

Nan Yi took out his mobile phone from under the pillow, and He Yushen took a look at it. The screen time was 11:34.

He sat up and took out his cell phone.

The man hugging him suddenly sat up. Nan Yi stared at his abdominal muscles, thinking he had inadvertently leaned closer.

"Bring the food in."

"What?"

He Yushen's hand that wasn't holding the phone was placed on Nan Yi's head and touched it gently.

It's like petting a puppy, Nan Yi thought.

"Yunluo wants to go to the old house? If he wants to go, just go and let Xiao Wang take him there."

Not long after He Yushen hung up the phone, his aunt brought meals for the two of them into the ward.

Nan Yi was a little surprised. Wasn't the housekeeper here yesterday?

But this is not important. What is important is that he has a bowl of rice porridge and egg custard, and He Yushen has put out four or five dishes, including meat, vegetables and soup.

Nan Yi suddenly lost his appetite, and his eyes glanced in front of He Yushen from time to time.

"You can't eat these few days just after the operation. Just bear with it."

He Yushen didn't even stop eating. Nan Yi was a little embarrassed, lowering his head and slowly eating the egg custard in front of him.

His throat still hurt and he ate very slowly.

After He Yushen finished eating, he took out his mobile phone and waited quietly for him to put down his spoon.

Nan Yi needed to be hospitalized for observation for a week. After the two of them had eaten, Nan Yi's attending doctor came to examine him.

In the afternoon, Nan Yi lay in bed and continued the TV series he had not finished watching before, while He Yushen worked quietly in the ward.

Nan also likes this feeling.

However, the peaceful time did not last long. At the end of the night, He Yushen answered the phone and hurriedly got up and left. Nan Yi ate dinner alone.

It was Auntie who brought food to Nan Yi.

When there were only two people present, Nan Yi asked why it wasn't the housekeeper who came to deliver the meal.

"There are guests at home. Mr. He is not in charge of the housekeeper, so he has to entertain them at home."

Nan Yi was confused: [Guest? who is that】

"I don't know about this either, Mr. Nan."

The aunt smiled and continued: "He is just a good-looking and gentle alpha."

After the aunt took away the bowl, He Yushen still didn't come back. Nan Yi thought that maybe he was busy or went back to the villa.

Being alone in the ward feels empty.