Chapter 52- Don't be afraid to stay alone

no.

Nan Yi shook his head very quickly.

[I don't have a change of clothes]

"I won't wash it tonight. I'll ask aunt to bring you a change of clothes tomorrow."

He Yushen took away Nan Yi's cell phone and put it on the table.

"It's getting late today, go to bed early."

It's obviously only nine o'clock.

Although Nan Yi complained, he still allowed He Yushen to hold him in his arms.

After a while, he hugged his alpha and fell asleep. Nan Yi couldn't sleep and had to stare at the dark ceiling and count sheep.

When Nan Yi woke up the next day, he saw He Yushen already sitting at the table and starting to work.

He rubbed his eyes and stood up, sitting on the bed for several minutes before regaining consciousness.

He Yushen would raise some questions from time to time during the video conference.

Whose boss has a meeting early in the morning?

Nan Yi wanted to go to the bathroom, but He Yushen's camera kept facing the bathroom door, so he could only hold it in.

"That's it for today. What I just mentioned, Xiao Li will go down and change the plan."

It's finally finished.

As soon as the camera was turned off, Nan Yi immediately got into the bathroom without any hesitation.

Someone who just heard the noise and turned around: ..................

"Why are you here?"

As soon as Nan Yi put up his pants, his hand was already on the door handle and he paused.

Although He Yushen's tone was still cold, it was much gentler.

Could it be Song Jing again!

"I heard that Nan Yi had surgery, I came to take a look." It was Ling Ran's voice.

Nan Yi breathed a sigh of relief.

"When he goes to the toilet, you sit down first."

Nan Yi put down his hand on the door handle and looked at himself in the bathroom mirror. His hair was not up and messy.

He took a deep breath and put his hand on the door handle again.

Besides Ling Ran, there was one more person in the room.

Standing next to Ling Ran, with an upright body, a smile on his face, and gentle but sharp eyes, he is a male alpha wearing an off-white coat.

The beautiful and soft facial features are not like an alpha, but like an omega.

Nan Yi was slightly stunned when his eyes fell on the alpha.

"Are you Nan Yi? You are indeed a lovely omega." The man smiled and said after seeing Nan Yi.

Nan Yi was a little embarrassed by the praise.

"It's not that Yun Luo mentioned that I don't know about Mr. Nan's surgery. Shen Shen, you are also true. You didn't tell me, so that I could accompany Mr. Nan to the hospital."

"Yan An is with me, my friend."

"Come and sit." He Yushen glanced in the direction of Nan Yi, who was still standing stupidly.

When Ling Ran saw Nan Yi sit down, he opened the food box on the table: "Butler Shen said that he could only eat liquid and semi-liquid food just after the operation. I made some porridge for Mr. Nan."