Chapter 5- Those are my clothes

"Mr. Nan?"

Passing by the car Nan Yi was sitting in, the driver happened to call Nan Yi. The driver opened the door, and the omega inside was lying on the car seat sleeping soundly.

"Mr. Nan? We're here."

The driver shouted again, and He Yushen, who had already reached the gate, took a look at the car.

The omega inside was getting up in confusion, half of his cheeks were pressed with red marks, his eyes were confused and misty, and his small lips were also a little red.

The collar was very big, and even from such a distance, one could still see his collarbones and those two erect pink cherries.

He Yushen's face couldn't help but turn gloomy, and he walked towards the car in a few steps as he was about to enter the door.

"Why are you going?" Yan An, who was already walking ahead next to him, looked at him as he returned with a puzzled look on his face.

Seeing him walking towards the white car, he whistled and entered the villa first.

"You're so horny!"

Nan Yi, who had just woken up and sat up to get off the car, stared at the person in front of him in confusion.

He Yushen?

He frowned slightly and looked up.

"Get off the car." He Yushen stared at his completely confused eyes, a little angry.

Nan Yi had no choice but to get out of the car obediently, carrying his discounted clothes with him.

Nan Yi didn't know what He Yushen wanted to do, and all she could do was to do as he said.

"What did you buy?" He Yushen stared at the bag in his hand with a serious face.

Nan Yi held all the bags in his arms and opened one of them with difficulty.

He Yushen took a deep look inside and left without saying a word.

Nan Yi:........................

He stood there for a few seconds. After the car left, he slowly entered the villa with the bags in both hands.

When he passed the yard and garden and outside the living room door, he hesitated a little and felt that his steps became heavier.

Nan Yi didn't know what kind of He Yushen he would face after entering, and he didn't know whether he should continue to the bedroom from yesterday or go to other rooms.

"When will Xiaojing get out of school?"

Butler: "There's still a little while."

The conversation in the living room fell into my ears. Did He Yushen have guests?

Nan Yi was even more hesitant to go in.

But he took a deep breath and walked in anyway.

After all, if you don't go in, you won't have anywhere to go.

"Sister-in-law is here." Everyone heard Nan Yi's footsteps and looked towards the door. He Yushen glanced indifferently at him, while Yan An stood up.

"Hello, sister-in-law, my name is Yan An." When Nan Yi approached despite He Yushen's disgusted gaze, Yan An stretched out his hand in front of Nan Yi.

Faced with the sudden extra hand, Nan Yi hurriedly put the bag in his hand on the carpet, and stretched out his hand to shake Yan An's hand.

He nodded politely in response.

After a Substitute Marriage, The Little Mute Becomes the Boss's Treasure जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें