Chapter 77- He Zhang Ling Ran's past

The two of them stood on one side, and although they were holding each other, it was more like walking arm in arm.

After Ling Ran sat down on the sofa, his eyes never left Nan Yi.

His eyes were gentle and loving, staring at Nan Yi's obvious waist.

"Dad Ling, what's wrong with your leg?"

Nan Yi originally thought it was not good to ask such a thing, but it really felt strange.

When I first met Ling Ran in He Yushen's villa, it was clear that his legs were fine, but why now...

"It's just that when the weather is cold, the joints will hurt a little."

"I used to be able to bear it alone. After I came back, Brother Zhang always protected me very well. As a result, now I feel like a useless person. As long as it's a little cool, Brother Zhang won't let me walk by myself."

What kind of joint pain can be so painful that you need to sit in a wheelchair?

Even if he is in a wheelchair just because He Zhang is overprotective, the pain that makes walking slow cannot be ignored.

Nan Yi thought that the pain in Ling Ran's leg must be serious.

"How many months has it been?" Ling Ran asked suddenly.

He Yushen, who was going to carry the fruit, happened to come in and took what Ling Ran said.

"It will take seven months."

"That's coming soon. Bring your little good grandson to see me when the time comes." Ling Ran said.

"Dad Ling, won't you... live with us?" Nan Yi asked doubtfully.

"I am very happy to have you. Brother Zhang and I have missed each other for many years. Now I just want to stay by his side." Ling Ran explained still gently.

"A person like him is not worthy of your company." He Yu's eyes were cold and his tone was full of disgust.

It was like the person he was talking about was not his father, but an unrelated passerby.

Ling Ran moved the tip of his hand. He looked at He Yushen, who looked similar to He Zhang when he was angry, and sighed.

He explained with sincerity: "Deeply, I know that you resent Brother Zhang and me because of what happened back then."

After he forked a piece of apple and was about to hand it to Nan Yi, his hand stiffened.

Nan Yi caught a glimpse of his alpha frowning in surprise.

He Yushen continued to pass the apple to Nan Yi's mouth, and said in a calm tone: "I don't resent you."

Ling Ran just continued to explain: "What happened back then was not Brother Zhang's fault."

"I was still young at the time, and I was a bit reckless in doing things. Of course, it's my fault that Brother Zhang didn't explain it to me seriously. In short, it was all wrong."

Nan Yi chewed the apple and listened carefully to Ling Ran's words. He had long wanted to know the reason why He Yushen hated He Zhang.

"When Yunshan married Brother Zhang, they were just tools forced by their parents to get married."

"Brother Zhang's father, your late grandfather, used me and you to force him. If Brother Zhang doesn't marry into the Yun family, he will never acknowledge the existence of you and me in this life."

He Yushen snorted disdainfully: "This is not the reason why he married someone else and forced you to leave."

"Deeply." Ling Ran was a little helpless.