Chapter 83- Ye Yi pretends to sleep

Omega's voice is like a sweet potion, several times sweeter than milk candy-flavored pheromones.

He Yushen felt his heart speed up for a moment and was about to jump out of his chest, making it difficult to control.

He blocked the small mouth that made people's hearts beat faster, kissed her deeply and tasted it lightly, until Nan's breathing became short after repeated kisses.

Nan Yi finally breathed some fresh air.

The alpha buried his head under his collarbone again.

"The doctor told me to rub it more so it won't hurt. I'll take you upstairs right now."

Nan Yi:........................

"I do not want."

"Does it hurt? Okay, I'll rub it for you right away."

He Yushen stood up, and Nan Yi was easily carried upstairs by him.

Nan Yi was afraid of falling, so she could only blush and hug his neck tightly.

The afterglow stained with warm orange is spread on the window sill. The dusk is getting darker and the afterglow begins to fade.

The sky changed suddenly at night, the wind picked up, and a dull haze spread over the sky.

The light green and white curtains were gently blown by the wind that escaped through the loose glass.

Nan Yi was hugged and moved by the warm alpha circle. It was so warm that it made people feel like they were in a trance. The coldness of the weather outside the house had nothing to do with him.

Nan Yi slept for a long time until noon the next day.

After waking up, he found that Xiaobao was not in the house.

At this point, he was probably carried downstairs by the housekeeper. After slowly getting up and washing himself briefly, he put on a fluffy and thick pajamas before going downstairs.

It wasn't cold because the air conditioner was on at home, he just wanted to prevent a thirsty alpha from biting him like yesterday.

Nan Yi had always been complacent about his carefulness, but he still overestimated He Yushen.

After returning home at night, the alpha still kisses and hugs her the same way.

Fortunately, He Yushen stayed calm tonight.

It's a pity that I couldn't last more than a few days. It was just two days off and one day off.

It lasted for nearly half a month.

"He Yushen! I want to sleep in a separate room."

He blocked the alpha after get off work tonight in front of the door, holding He Siyi in his arms and threatening He Yushen.

The Omega who frowned, curled his lips, and spoke angrily couldn't be more adorable.

He Yushen stood in front of the door of the living room, raised his head slightly and looked at the person on the threshold with a smile.

"Then which room do you want to sleep in?"

"ah!"

"I...I sleep in the last room on the right corridor."

"Okay." He Yushen nodded in agreement without thinking.

Nan Yi:........................

Maybe I don't love you anymore, I definitely don't love you anymore.