Chapter 68- Yun Luo moves away

Nan Yi stood up and went upstairs without looking back.

He Yushen was stunned for a moment and looked at his still thin back. The weather was getting hotter and he was still wearing a pair of rabbit slippers.

The thick eyebrows were slightly raised, and he chuckled helplessly: "Why are you so angry?"

Yunluo glanced at Nan Yi's back and his eyes fell on the speaker.

Even though he was not there, the smile in He Yushen's eyes was still clearly visible.

The gloom in Yun Luo's eyes became even more intense. He placed the chopsticks in his hand lightly on the bowl and raised his eyes to look across.

"Yu Shen." The voice was still gentle but somewhat deep.

"Um."

"Do you... like Mr. Nan very much?"

The man who was lowering his head to pick up vegetables raised his head and met Yun Luo's eyes. His somewhat dim eyes were stunned for a moment and he looked away.

He Yushen temporarily stopped what he was doing and glanced upstairs.

He said calmly: "I didn't think I liked it at first."

"I just picked a high-quality omega to block the outside world's attempts to seduce people, and because I didn't want to fulfill He Zhang's wishes, I chose an omega with no background."

Yun Luo's eyes widened in disbelief, and he frowned slightly and said, "Ke Nan Yi, it's a low-quality omega."

"Yes, it was his brother who was supposed to marry me, but that doesn't matter. I like him, that's enough."

Yun Luo lowered his eyes again and didn't speak for a long time.

The two of them didn't talk much, and He Yushen didn't pay much attention. He lowered his head and put into the bowl all the dishes Nan Yi had just eaten with a smile.

A small tip emerged from the bowl, and when he was about to stand up, Yunluo, who had been quiet all this time, spoke again.

"Yu Shen, didn't I look at a house some time ago? It's very close to the company. I'll move there tomorrow."

"?"

"Isn't it nice to live here? You've just arrived in City A, so it's a bit deserted to live alone."

Yun Luo chuckled: "I am twenty-eight, not eighteen."

His voice was still as gentle as jade, and there was a smile like a refreshing breeze on his face.

"We will send you there tomorrow." He Yushen said.

"good."

He Yushen stood up, took the small pointed bowl, turned and walked up the stairs.

"Yu Shen." Yun Luo called him again.

"Um?"

Yun Luo and the person on the stairs looked at each other from a distance and said in a warm voice: "The omega in this period is the same as the alpha in the susceptible period. They are sensitive and fragile. They need to be coaxed more."

"Okay." A smile appeared on the alpha's face again.

Yunluo has been watching the alpha's back disappearing around the corner, just like he has been watching his back.

But this time, it's the last time.

He Yushen went to the bedroom first. The bed in the half-open bedroom was empty, the quilt was flat and neat, and there was no one there.