Chapter 89- Nan Zhi likes Liu QiuCu!

Nan Yi couldn't contact Nan Zhi, and he hadn't seen Nan Zhi in the garden recently. He thought Nan Zhi probably didn't live in this community.

However, Yun Luo's friend Lin Qiu mistakenly seemed to live here. Nan Yi had seen him several times and often saw Lin Qiu mistakenly looking for Yun Luo.

On New Year's Day, Yunluo only came to sit for a short while, gave Xiaobao a red envelope and left quietly.

But Nan also saw Lin Qiu going to his house by mistake.

But Nan Yi didn't talk to He Yushen about these things. Yun Luo was very good.

But Nan Yi knew that he was jealous, and he admitted that he was selfish, so he didn't want to mention Yun Luo too much to He Yushen.

"Your mother's house has not been sold, and the head of the household is Nanzhi." He Yushen kissed Nan Yi's neck softly.

"How did you know?"

Nan Yi had guessed that although Nan Zhi had changed a lot, he still felt that Nan Zhi would not sell her mother's house. Unexpectedly, Nan Yi guessed it right.

"I asked someone to check before, but I didn't contact Nanzhi so I didn't tell you. Don't worry, the house will be back in your hands sooner or later."

As for the injustice you have suffered, I am here to get it back for you. He Yushen didn't say the next sentence.

"If you find him, tell me and I can talk to him." Nan Yi turned his head and looked at the alpha.

"Okay, I'll tell you as soon as possible."

After the meal, the housekeeper had almost packed Xiaobao's necessities, leaving two large boxes full.

While putting He Siyi to sleep and nestling in He Yushen's arms, Nan Yi suddenly remembered that he didn't ask how long the business trip would last.

But he swallowed the words as soon as they reached his lips. He was going to go there together anyway, it didn't matter whether he asked or not.

Nan Yi originally thought like this, but often when people think that something will not go wrong, God will always make a joke.

The next day, Nan Yi found that Xiaobao in her arms had a fever.

The housekeeper just went back to the villa outside the city to pick up things, and He Yushen also went to work.

Nan Yi was so busy that he completely forgot to call He Yushen.

He first called Xiao Wang, answered the phone while holding the person in his arms, and hurriedly ran out the door.

"Go to the hospital now, right."

"How long? Five minutes, then I'll wait for you outside the gate."

The garden in early spring has already turned fresh green. Recently, it has been either foggy or drizzling every day. Although Nan Yi wears thick home clothes, it is still a bit cold with the cold wind blowing outside.

His mind was all on He Siyi, not to mention the coldness, he didn't even notice that he was wearing slippers on his feet.

"Lin Qiu...you like him so much...you...the baby has a fever..."

Intermittent and inaudible voices came.

Nan Yi didn't expect that Nan Zhi, whom he asked He Yushen to look for last night, would appear in the community again.

Behind a cluster of flower beds that had not yet bloomed, stood a person whom he could not recognize just by looking at his back, not to mention he heard a voice.