🌈Summary🌈

Welcome to Embry Call's first young Ocs Imprint Book where Embry has a young Imprint who is also Charlie's youngest daughter.

When Bella brings her twelve-year-old sister to Forks she meets everyone from the Cullens to the wolf pack. She has a fox birthmark on her neck and it's been there since she's been born. She has been dreaming about wolves, foxes and a mystery person for almost nine months.

She gravitates towards Embry Call whom she meets when she first arrives at Forks and she can't help but want to be near her too. She brings out his wild side as he keeps her safe from harm.

She finds out that Charlie is her biological father and she immediately feels more at home with her dad.  She sees the Cullens and knows immediately about them being vampires and she soon meets the Uley's pack.

Something happens to her and everything changes for her but as soon as she sees Embry their bond is solidified for good. But will Embry be able to keep his bond with Emilia? Find out in Emilia  Dwyer-Embry Call Fanfic

No Reneesme and every single wolf have got an imprint!! Bree exits!!

Let's meet our original character

Name- Emilia Dwyer

Portrayed by Anna Cathcart

Age twelve years old

Polite Notice- Do not moan about my OC's age and the Character's age

Polite Notice- Do not moan about my OC's age and the Character's age. This is fanfic and they stop aging from the moment they imprint. They all have a brother and sister imprint bond with one another!! It may change when they hit eighteen but please don't complain about the age gap!!