✡️Chapter Seventeen✡️

Emilia, Grace, and Bree were with Seth, Brady, and Colin for the day since Charlie was working and Cora was trying to work as much as she could before she went on maternity leave for two months.

The pack was busy chasing a redhead and managed to kill another vampire who was looking at Bella and Jessica from afar.

Embry and Jake were missing the girls as they hadn't seen each other for almost a week now due to how busy pack life had become as the redhead kept coming back and not taking the hint to leave.

"So how was your first week at the reservation middle school?"Brady asked as he was off the first week of their school." It was good but I need you, Brady, you and I are a duo," Emilia nudges him with a smile.

Brady smiles," I'll be back tomorrow and we can all have lunch together as a friendship group," Brady grins." Yes!! I need my wingman back," Colin winks. Seth held Bree in his arms and snuggled deep into her arms.

"Cute couple in the making over there," Emilia winks." You and Embry need to get together," Brady grins." I'm only thirteen maybe in three to four years I will," Emilia nudges him.

"You two got any girls you fancy yet?" Emilia asks with a smile." We like these girls called Sapphire and Carmen, they are gorgeous!!" Colin smiles smitten by the thoughts of them both."I love Sapphire she's a feisty one," Brady chuckles." Carmen is just beautiful," Colin says with a grin.

"Hey, my mom just offered to take us all bowling and take us to see a film if you want to go?" Seth says with a grin." Yes! Can we watch the new family film that comes out?" Grace wonders." Yes definitely, Brady, Colin, Bree, Seth is that alright with you?" Emilia says as she hugs Grace.

The preteens all head to the bowling alley where Sue and Leah paid for the six to have three games of bowling and have fun. Emilia had a phone call coming in from Embry," Hey Embry, how are you?" Emilia asks as she sits outside.

"Good how are you?" Embry asked." I'm okay out with the gang as Brady been away for a week," Emilia says." Oh, where are you?" Embry wondered."Sue took us to go bowling and to watch a film to keep us all occupied and busy," Emilia tells him.

"Aw lovely, would you like to stay at mine tonight? My mom agreed to it and she asked Charlie and he said yes," Embry wonders.

"I'd love to, come and get me from the movies about 8?" Emilia asks softly." Of course, go and have an amazing evening with the gang and I'll see you later okay?" Embry smiles."See you later, and I miss having you around," Emilia admits.

"I miss you too, I'll come get you from the cinema later and we'll have cuddles later," Embry tells her with a smile." I'd like that, bye Wolfie," Emilia jokes." Bye kitsune," Embry says making Emilia smile.

Emilia heads back into the bowling alley and continues to have fun with her friends and enjoy her evening. She informed everyone Embry was coming to collect her now. Embry arrives and they head back to his house.

"I'm glad we get to spend time together," Emilia says nuzzling into Embry's arms." Me too, I'm sorry that we haven't been able to spend time together," Embry says softly kissing Emilia's head.

The two snuggled deep into one another's arms and watched their favourite movie together on a rare night they got alone. Emilia felt nothing but pure love from Embry and he felt the same way about her.

Bella was now living with Jessica Stanley as they both got themselves an apartment together. Charlie and Cora had their gender reveal for their child soon.

Emilia fell asleep in Embry's arms and he held her protectively and lovingly. Embry's mom watched the duo as they slept and smiled." I hope you two get together," She whispers before leaving the duo to sleep.

*

Chapter 17 is done ✔️ next up is just small Chapters of Emilia in school with Seth, Quil, Brady, Colin and Quil ❤️

Ready for the newborn battle?

Who has enjoyed no Bella involvement with the pack?

Should I do it more often?

How have we found the elements of this book?

Ready for the 5th book of the mini OC series?

So I've been asked if I would do a Cullen x Mini Oc Series?

And I'm leaving it up to you guys to say yeah or no to it!