🎆Chapter One🎆

Emilia and Bella were stood in the airport waiting area waiting for Charlie to come and get them."So what is Charlie like?" Emilia asked Bella. Bella just ignored her and carried on listening to her music."Rude much, I guess I'll find out for myself then," Emilia muttered holding her art book close.

"Bella! Emilia!" Emilia hears someone shouting at them and turns to see a man with a moustache coming their way with a grin. He got to their side as Bella took her earphones out," Hi Bella," Charlie greets Bella." Hi Charlie," Bella nods and she heads off to the car." And that makes you Emilia right?" Charlie asks with a smile" Yes sir, I'm Emilia thanks for having me," Emilia smiles.

"Charlie just fine Emilia and it's not a problem honestly," Charlie says with a soft smile." I've gone and done a room for you but it's not painted as I thought you would like to do that yourself as I hear you are an artist," Charlie tells her as they walk to the car." Thank you and that's fine with me, Mom and Phill tell me they aren't artistic people and they have no idea where it comes from," Emilia says with a smile.

"My mother used to be quite a wild and artistic person kind of like you," Charlie says with a smile." I think she would have liked you," Charlie smiles at Emilia. Emilia smiled up at Charlie and decided to hold his hand as they walked to their car which he gladly took and Charlie let Emilia choose if she wanted to sit in the front or back." Can I sit in the front with you?"Emilia asked." If you like to? Then yeah you can," Charlie says putting the bags away.

Emilia nods gets in the front of the car and puts her seat belt on ready to go."If you're okay with it? My friend Billy and his son Jacob are coming to visit to drop Bella's truck off as she'll take you to the middle school next to her school," Charlie tells Emilia since Bella got her earphones in.

"That's fine Charlie," Emilia nods."I do have a partner, she's called Cora and she's a waitress at a local diner you can meet her later on today if you are okay with that?" Charlie tells her.

"Yeah, I'm excited to meet them, do you know if there are kids my age at Forks?" Emilia wonders." Seth Clearwater my other friend Harry's son is about your age, I can ask Harry to bring him around one of the days if you'd like?" Charlie says with a smile."Okay thanks, Charlie," Emilia smiles." Am I allowed to draw and paint inside the house?" Emilia wonders.

"Yeah definitely, you got your paints and art craft, haven't you? If not I'll grab you some on the way?" Charlie asks with a smile." I got my art book but no paints I could get some for my thirteenth birthday I guess?" Emilia shrugs." No, I'll get you some now as I want you to be happy at my house and if painting and drawing do that for you then I'll get your paints for you," Charlie says with a soft look.

Emilia looks up at Charlie and notices how similar they look," Thank you, Charlie, you didn't need to honestly I can wait I got a pen for now," Emilia says shyly." Nope, I want to as I don't want you to feel like you can't ask for anything in my house Emilia," Charlie says softly smiling as he pulls up to the art shop." Here thirty dollars go and get yourself some paints and anything else you need," Charlie says softly smiling at her.

Emilia takes the money and goes into the shops and grabs the cheapest paints and items and goes back to the car."Thank you and here is twenty dollars change back," Emilia smiles." Keep it as you'll need it for lunch money," Charlie says softly smiling.

Charlie pulls out from the art shop and drives home with a happy Emilia and a moody Bella. Charlie couldn't believe his daughters were home now. Emilia took her birth certificate with her but she didn't see who her dad was as her mom told her that she was not allowed to look and gave her the certificate folded up.

Charlie got Emilia into the middle school next door to Bella's high school so Bella would have to take Emilia to school. Emilia was happy to be in Forks for what reason she had no idea and was eager to find out why.

She's had dreams where she's seen a wolf with a whiteish face and grey fur invade her dreams which fascinated her. Emilia was incredibly smart and very artistic. Emilia loved to draw nature-based material and dark-themed art too.

Emilia was going to go to middle school and try and learn their studies if it was too easy the principal agreed to let her try out the high school level of study in the next term. Emilia was watching the world go by as Charlie drove home.

Charlie gets to his house and Bella quickly exits with her things."She's rude all the time don't worry Charlie, it's not you," Emilia shrugs grabbing her bags." Let me help?" Charlie offers." Sure," Emilia says shyly and Charlie takes a few bags from her and shows her the spare room.

"I got you blue and purple bedding but if you want to paint it today or this weekend let me know and I'll get my ladder out and covers for the room," Charlie tells her. Emilia looks around and looks at the walls," I'll paint soon. I think I need time to see what I want on my walls," Emilia smiles brightly.

Charlie smiles at her," That's okay you go for it kiddo," Charlie says with a smile. Emilia stood looking at the walls as Charlie smiled at his youngest daughter.

*
Chapter One is done ✔️ Emilia will meet Jake, Billy and Embry next chapter ❤️

How was the first chapter?

What do we think about Emilia so far?

Should Emilia and Bree be best friends?

In this book Jasper has a different mate but with the same abilities as Alice, just less eccentric and with real visions!

Also in this book, Bree is full-on human and Charlie's Foster daughter and is Seth Clearwater's imprint!!