☢️Chapter Nineteen ☢️

Today was moving day for the Swan family, every single pack member and volunteer was there to help with the moving. Emilia was taking her murals down and her decorations in her room with the help of the girls and Embry.

"Are you all ready for a new start?" Embry wonders." I'm ready for this, and I can't wait to be closer to you and we can have midnight runs," Emilia winks with a grin." Just a fox and a wolf running wild, ey?" Embry winks." You got the bowling alley booked for tomorrow right?" Emilia wonders.

"Yes, my kitsune and we are sorting out a party bash on the night," Embry winks." Embry, have you had your first kiss?" Emilia wonders." I haven't I've been waiting for the right one why?" Embry asked.

"I'm just curious," Emilia says shyly." Don't worry, my girl as you and I have time to have our first kisses together," Embry says softly kissing her forehead." So you wouldn't go with anyone else?" Emilia wonders." Nope because if you want me then I'm yours for life missy," Embry smirks.

Emilia blushes and carries on putting her things away as some of the volunteers take half the things to the new house with Cora already at the new house with Sue and Niska.

Charlie was busy throwing away Bella's old things as she never returned to collect them. Bree had Seth helping her out and Grace had Jacob to help her out." So are you going to stay the night? Dad and Cora already approved of you, Jake, and Seth to stay, " Emilia wonders.

"Yeah have a movie night, with popcorn and cuddles for the night if ya like?" Embry smiles shyly at her." Most definitely, and Dad said he was going order Chinese tonight," Emilia says.

Sam came upstairs to tell Embry that he was on patrol again but he heard the conversation and thought no he deserves a couple of days off as he's been working nonstop.

"Right that's everything packed away and now it's time to move on from here and start anew down by the reservation," Charlie says appearing in the doorway.

"Can't wait and I want to paint my new room with my materials again," Emilia says with a bright smile."Well let's go home then everyone has already left it's just you, me and Embry to meet everyone there," Charlie grins.

Embry takes three boxes as Charlie takes two down and Emilia takes two boxes to the car and they leave Forks for a life down by the reservation. Emilia felt like she was coming home finally and Embry looked at her with so much love and adoration.

They get to the new house move everything in and get settled within a few hours. Charlie thanked everyone for their help and support for the move.

"Embry, Seth, and Jake would you lads like a Chinese with us?" Charlie says with a grin." Yes please sir," All three nodded as they sat by the girls." It's Charlie to you three as I like you three," Charlie says with a grin.

"Ooh that's me done, I can't wait for the gender reveal tomorrow as I need to know if we are having a girl or a boy," Cora says tiredly." Go sit on the sofa a put your feet up, I'm getting us a Chinese for dinner," Charlie says kissing Cora's cheek.

Cora nods in agreement and Grace curls up into Jake's lap as Bree leans into Seth whilst Embry and Emilia snuggle into one another's arms. Charlie and Cora looked at the girls and realised this was their happy forever after too.

"So Grace, Bree we have a question for you," Charlie said with a grin." What is it, Charlie?" Grace asked as Bree looked at him." How would you feel if me and Cora adopted you both for good?" Charlie asked with a smile.

Bree and Grace looked at each other and had a silent agreement," We love for you to adopt us permanently!!" The girls squealed and hugged both Charlie and Cora." We can't wait to make all this official!" Cora says with a smile.

The entire family had a group hug whilst the boys had quiet conversations with one another. Emilia ran over to Embry and gave him and hug as Seth and Jake hugged both their girls too. The Chinese had arrived and everyone enjoyed a lovely quiet evening with one another after a long day of moving homes.

*
Chapter 19 is done ✔️ Next up is the gender reveal ❤️

How was this chapter?

Ready for the newborn army battle?

Want more?

Have we enjoyed this book so far?

What do we think of Emilia?