🎼Chapter Twenty-Three🎼

It was Harry Clearwater's funeral today and Leah was still angry about it. Seth wasn't talking to anyone who wasn't Emilia, Grace, and Bree. Emilia painted a mural of Harry for Sue, Niska, Leah, and Seth to keep.

"Hey Seth do you want an Emmy hug?" Emilia says softly. "Please?" Seth pleads sadly and Emilia hugs Seth as he hugs her tightly.

"Let's go and say goodbye, Seth," Bree says softly." I don't want to, I just want him to come home," Seth cries softly." He's never far away Seth not really," Emilia says softly kissing Seth's head.

Emilia, Bree, Seth, Embry Charlie, Cora, Leah, and Sue all sat in the front as the funeral went on, everyone was saying their goodbyes and they lowered their heads to Harry." Let's all have something to eat and drink now and raise a toast to Harry," Billy says with a soft smile.

Everyone began to sit down and drink and eat," Harry Clearwater I hope you find peace in the other life, we got it from here," Sam says with a smile.

Emilia lay in Embry's arms and he kept her close to him. The funeral went well and everyone headed home.

Emilia, Grace, and Bree waved goodbye to everyone and they all headed home to enjoy pizza and family movies together. Not knowing that Bella and the Cullens had returned with two new coven members.

Quil, Brady, and Colin all phased during the night during Paul and Jared's patrol and the trio got caught up on everything.

*

The next day, the pack was all at the beach and two people came to the beach. Leah and Quil bumped into two siblings, "Hey! Why don't you-" Leah says angrily but stops when she sees him and imprints on him." I'm Jason Parrish and this is my baby sister, Molly," Jason says with a smile.

"Leah, and this my brother friend Quil," Leah says softly smiling. Quil looks to see a girl looking at him and imprints on her." I'm Molly Parrish nice to meet you," Molly says with a soft smile.

"Quil nice to meet you too!" Quil says softly." Would you and your brother like a tour around the beach?" Quil offers." We'd like that! We're new around here," Molly says with a smile.

Quil and Leah took the Parrish siblings on a tour and Niska smiled, She'll be okay now she's got Jason just like Seth is okay," Niska notes.

Brady and Colin joined the beach as Carmen and Sapphire did and they all looked at one another and they imprinted on their crushes. Emilia put her thumb up making Brady smirk," Go get your girl Brady!" Emilia says making him smirk." Shut up you!" Brady grins.

"Make me!" Emilia smirks. Brady runs at her and Emilia runs off with Colin and Brady chasing her." Aah!!" Emilia squeals as they catch her." See told you I'd get you back!"Emilia laughs.

Embry chases after the trio and gets the boys off Emilia." She's still hurt!" Embry growls lowly at the duo." Oh it's okay Embry, I healed up," Emilia says showing where the bullet wound was.

"Turns out us fox shifters have quick healing abilities," Emilia grins."Oh didn't know that," Embry chuckles." Go talk to your imprints and don't forget to invite them to join us for a day on the beach if they and yourselves want to," Emilia winks.

Colin blushes as Brady shakes his head and they head off to spend time with their imprints. Emilia and Embry looked at the ocean and then at each other.

"Come on let's have a day in the water!"Emilia squeals as she runs into the ocean. She splashes Embry as everyone joins in and they let out all their anger and their feelings and enjoy one less rainy day.

Emilia was happy and it showed in her face, her art and her vibe. Embry couldn't believe that she was made for him and that she would love to be his girl for life.

Charlie and Cora were setting up Elizabeth's nursery and the paperwork for the adoption of Bree and Grace had also arrived for them to sign for Charlie and Cora to adopt them. Cora's paperwork has arrived for her to adopt Emilia for good.

*
Chapter Twenty-three is done ✔️ the funeral went well, everyone had now imprinted and life was settled for the moment 👀

Ready for the last 7 chapters?

What is your theory for Jacob Black's book?

I don't know about you but I've enjoyed this book better 💙