🪁Chapter Twelve🪁

Emilia was waiting for Jared and Embry to come and get her as they had just picked up Cara who was in Forks. Cora was fixing up breakfast for Charlie and Emilia since Bella was upstairs dealing with a bad arm. She came home injured but she was fine otherwise.

"Emilia have your bacon toasties before you head off," Cora smiles at her passing her breakfast. Emilia thanked Cora and ate her breakfast as she heard a car pull up." Em, Jared, Embry, and Jared's girl is here," Charlie says softly kissing Emilia's head.

"See you both later, thanks for breakfast Cora," Emilia smiles before heading out to see Embry, Jared, and a girl with green dyed hair standing next to him.

"Hi, I'm Emilia, but call me Em or Mila it's easier," Emilia says putting her hand to Cara." Cara, it's good to meet you," Cara smiles shaking Emilia's hand.

"Embry, she's gorgeous and so cute, you know thirteen and sixteen ain't a bad age to date as long as you take it slowly," Cara comments.

Embry blushes and Emilia hugs him," I'd rather wait till she is comfortable with it, I don't mind being friends and neither does she," Embry says kissing the top of Emilia's head.

Emilia smiles up at Embry and they head into Jared's car to the pack house. Embry held Emilia's hand as Jared drove to the pack house." What is Max like?" Emilia wonders." She's a cutie and a right goofball," Cara chuckles.

Emilia smiles at her," Awesome, I can't wait to meet her," Emilia says with a soft smile. Embry pulls Emilia to lean into his side and he looks down at her he can't deny he feels an emotional connection to her and possibly romantic feelings.

But till she says she wants to date him and is comfortable. He'll wait for her no matter how long it takes for her to be comfortable. Her comfort matters to him and he's going to respect her and love her anyway.

They arrive at the house, to see Paul standing there with Max, Niska, and Sam. Jared pulls up and they all leave the car." Hey, Niska, Sam, Paul," Emilia greets the trio." "Hello, I'm Emilia, but call me Em or Mila it's easier," Emilia says putting her hand to Max." I'm Max, good to meet you, Mila," Max grins.

Emilia hugs Niska for the first time," Hey you, what did I do to deserve a hug?" Niska chuckles." You're my friend and you need a hug," Emilia laughs and jumps on Sam's back surprising him," Hi Sam," Emilia says with a grin." No longer shy huh?" Sam smirks." Nope, I never was, I played a trick on you," Emilia smiles brightly.

Paul and Jared chuckle at this," Looks like we have a trickster among us," Jared winks." You know what they say about foxes they are the eternal tricksters," Emilia smirks. Embry smiles at Emilia and she walks over to him," Piggyback ride?" Emilia says with a smile.

Embry nods and Emila jumps on his back." You are a crazy girl but you're my crazy girl you know that right?" Embry says with a smile." Oh yeah, you are stuck with me buddy for life," Emilia chuckles." So what are we doing today then?" Emilia wonders." You two get to go on patrol together just this once as you aren't on the rota due to the fact you are twelve and just a kid," Sam explains.

Emilia nods in understanding," Got it, so shall we Embry?" Emilia says with a smile." We shall, laters you four!" Embry waves them off and both Emilia and Embry phase into their wolf and fox forms and set off running.

Emilia and Embry patrolled the area together and noticed the Cullens home was near enough emptying away." Wonder what they are doing?" Embry thinks.

"Leaving hopefully and never returning?" Emilia says with a smile." Cheeky madam, come on let's go for a run, nothing is wrong here so let's burn our energy," Embry nudges her.

Emilia and Embry had off for a run and began to play chase with one another." So are you speaking to Jake? Or Quil is it?" Emilia wonders." Sam says not to but what he doesn't know won't hurt him," Embry chuckles." You're a bad boy," Emilia winks making Embry nudge her.

"Embry! Emilia!" Sam says through the links." Yes? We didn't do it!" Emilia says with a quick response." You didn't do anything, Bella has gone missing so all hands on deck to find her," Sam says." Oh goodie(!) Let's go find Miss Drama Queen (!)" Emilia grumbles and they head off to search for Bella.

Emilia sniffs out Bella quickly and sits by her side. She yelps loudly gaining the packs and the police attention. Charlie comes looking and finds Bella by a fox." She's here!" Charlie calls out.

Emilia backs up, as Sam appears in human form." Thanks for looking you guys, send Emilia home if she's not already on her way," Charlie says with a soft smile.

"You got it," Sam nods and he looks Emilia's way and she shifts back." See you later," Emilia says as she heads out of the woods." See you later," Sam says with a smile.

"Oh, could one of you later bring my bag back?" Emilia whispers in Sam's ears." Embry will later on," Sam nods." Thanks for looking out for me," Emilia says with a smile.

"You're a part of my pack now if you want that's if you'd like to be?" Sam says with a smile." Yes please," Emilia grins." I was messing kiddo, I already took you in so your ass is mine," Sam nudges her." Hey!" Emilia shoves Sam.

"Go on, get home, and see you later don't worry about anything you aren't on patrol for a long while, go and enjoy your free time okay?" Sam says softly smiling at her."Got it bossy boots," Emilia says with a smile." Cheeky madam," Sam chuckles.

Emilia heads in and Embry guards the Swan residence all night long. Emilia saw Embry was below her window, she phased and jumped out the window." Hey wolf boy," Emilia teases." Hey my little kitsune, joining me tonight then?" Embry says with a soft smile.

"Yep, we can star gaze together and just enjoy the night together, just you and me," Emilia says shyly nudging him. Emilia and Embry lay next to each other all night long whilst being alert.

Like this-

*

Chapter 12 is done ✔️ Emilia and Embry are a slow burn to age 😍

Who is ready to meet Grace Lahote in chapter fourteen?!

Ready for a fan favourite Bree Tanner to enter the book in chapter fourteen?

Are we liking this book?

Jacob Black's book is him x Oc Lahote 💕

Who is loving the mini OCS books?

Glad I'm still doing them.

Who has missed my Twilight books?

Requests for cast x oc

I don't do Alice, Bella, Aro, Jane, and Felix as love interests sorry! I don't like them :/ Edward is an okay character I'm in the middle with him sometimes‼️