♣️Chapter Three♣️

Emilia was eating breakfast and was dressed for the day, Charlie and Cora were in the kitchen as well." So Cora can I come to your diner for food with Dad and Bella?" Emilia asked." Of course, princess if you don't like the canteen food let me know I'll make you a sandwich or something hot to bring to the school," Cora winks.

"I would but I don't have a phone, unfortunately," Emilia says softly smiling." Well, good job we got you a phone, and it's got my number on it, Cora's, Bella's, Billy's, Jake's, and Embry's," Charlie says with a grin as he shows her a new phone.

Emilia's new phone-

"Oh my goodness thank you! You didn't have to!" Emilia says shyly hugging Charlie and Cora

"Oh my goodness thank you! You didn't have to!" Emilia says shyly hugging Charlie and Cora." We wanted to as your mom said you don't have a phone and we should get you one," Charlie says with a soft smile.

"It's nice of you to do this for me," Emilia says with a smile."It was no problem, I'm going to go to the courts today with your birth certificate and get them to change your last name to mine if you wish me to?" Charlie says.

"Please? As I don't want Phil's name on my name when he's not my dad," Emilia says shyly nodding."I'll get that done today, do you want me to take you to school or Bella?" Charlie says grabbing his coat.

"Charlie you take her, she's your kid so go and take her to school," Cora says kissing his cheek and hugging Emilia goodbye as she heads off to work herself.

"Well kiddo, you ready to go?" Charlie smiles. Emilia smiles brightly and heads to school with Charlie since Bella is taking herself to school. "Excited about this? Now remember to call or text us if any problems arise," Charlie says as they walk into the middle school reception.

As they approached the desk, the principal spots Charlie and Emilia."Mr Swan?"The principal says."Ah hello, I'm Mr Swan and this is Emilia, my daughter, She is starting today," Charlie says with a smile."Ah yes, this is Emilia Dwyer, welcome to Forks Middle School. I hope you will be happy here, "The principal says.

"Thank you sir, and I'm sure I will, will I be able to paint and be creative as possible here?" Emilia wonders. The principal nods in response and Emilia starts middle school she finds the art room and begins to draw away.

Emilia school day went well and she walked to Bella's high school to see an orange truck in the car park and waited by it when she felt the hairs on the back of her neck stand up and looked at five pale-looking people with golden eyes looking at her." They smell funny and I don't like the smell," Emilia mutters to no one in particular.

Emilia looks up to the five Cullens and they are all looking at her with more intensity." Weirdos," Emilia mutters as her phone rings and sees Charlie calling her."Hey Emilia how was your first day?"Charlie asks her." It was good, I found the art room and was happily working in there all day," Emilia says as she looks to see Bella coming towards her and the Cullens gone.

"That's good, Bella should be finished by now so both of you come to Cora's diner for your dinner," Charlie tells her." Okay, she's here anyways so we'll meet you there?"Emilia wonders." Alright and yeah I'm here," Charlie says with a smile. Emilia looks at Bella who is waiting for her to finish up the call," We'll see you there," Emilia says ending the call.