🎎Chapter Five🎎

Emilia was in her room designing her walls, and she was waiting for Embry to arrive as he was going to help her with painting and designing with Charlie and Cora's permission." Emilia!! Embry is here!" Cora shouts up." Okay!! Send him up as I want to get started on my room," Emilia yells.

Five minutes later, Embry arrived." Hey, ready to help?" Emilia asked with a smile."Yes, I'm ready," Embry says." I've brought you some things," Embry says, showing two pillows with just a girl who loves foxes and wolves. Then, a notebook with a fox on it and loads of dream catchers." Thank you, this is lovely," Emilia says, hugging Embry.

"Only the best for you," Embry says, smiling." Shall we begin doing the room?" Emilia grins." Yes madam," Embry grins and the two begin to take down the curtains and remove the bedding out into the hallway as Charlie helps remove the wardrobe and bed so Emilia and Embry can paint without any getting on the bed.

Emilia paints the room mix of blue and purple as Embry gets her room stickers out, ready to put on the wall above her bed." So where do you want the wolf stickers to go?" Embry wonders.

"The blue walls are where all the wolves are gonna go, and the purple is where the foxes are going to go," Emilia smiles. Embry nods and puts the Wolves stickers up on the walls.

The room has taken them most of the morning to do," Emilia! Embry! Have a break as it is time for something to eat!" Cora calls up. Emilia and Embry head downstairs together. Emilia starts to feel like her bones are hurting but shakes it off.

"So how is it going kiddo?" Charlie asks Emilia with a smile." Great, we've almost completed it, just have to put new curtains up, and bedding and that," Emilia says digging into her pasta." Sir, Madam thank you for allowing me to come and help today and to stay the night," Embry says politely.

"It's our pleasure and please call us Cora and Charlie as calling us sir and madam makes us feel old," Cora says with a smile."Well me anyways," Cora jokes looking at Charlie." Hey! I'm not old! You cheeky git!" Charlie says chasing after Cora who's run off laughing.

"Well, Embry you have survived lunch with my dad and stepmom Cora," Emilia says with a bright smile."Well, that's good," Embry chuckles."Plus I think they already like me anyway," Embry grins." I'm glad they do," Emilia said with a smile.

"Shall we finish off the room as we have a lot to get sorted?" Emilia suggests with a smile. Embry nods and they head upstairs to finish the room off.

The room was now completed and finished." Wow, I love what you've done to your room," Charlie says with a smile as Cora joins his side." Love it this is amazing work Emilia, Embry," Cora compliments."Thanks! It fits my personality don't ya think?" Emilia says with a grin.

The Room-

"It does, so I've brought movie snacks, drinks soft blankets your phone charger, and your things Embry, you can stay in this room," Cora says bringing the things in

"It does, so I've brought movie snacks, drinks soft blankets your phone charger, and your things Embry, you can stay in this room," Cora says bringing the things in." Charlie, he's fifteen she's twelve they'll be fine, he's a good lad you know this," Cora says with a look.

"Alright, I'm trusting you Call," Charlie says with a look."I'll be good sir, my mama brought me up to be respectful to my elders, the ladies, and everyone else, sir," Embry nods." You better," Charlie says with a smirk."I'm always good sir," Embry grins." Okay, Dad get out I want to watch my films with Embry so out shoo!" Emilia says.

Cora drags Charlie out and Embry and Emilia lie next to one another and watch a series of movies."Thank you for coming today and for helping do my room, you didn't have to," Emilia grins." You're welcome and I wanted to," Embry says with a smile.

"So St. Trinian's is the first movie we are going to watch as it is my all-time favourite movie as well as it's a girl Power kind of movie," Emilia giggles.

"Oh boy I'm gonna regret this aren't I?" Embry says with a look." Oh yeah but! You're gonna suck it up!" Emilia teases. Embry grumbles but nods in agreement," Fine but it doesn't go past these walls," Embry mutters.

"Oh like I'd say anything wimp," Emilia mocks. Embry nudges her and they snuggle up watching the film. Emilia starts to feel her bones are aching and feeling like they are stretching and ready to break.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Emilia cries out in pain and Embry holds her close." Emilia what's wrong?!" Embry asked concerned." My bones! They feel like they are breaking and ready to snap! Get my dad and Cora please Embry!" Emilia cries out in pain.

"Charlie!!! Cora!!! Help!!!!" Embry yells as he holds Emilia tightly. Charlie and Cora come running in," What's wrong?!" Cora asked getting to Emilia's side with Charlie." We were just watching a film and all of a sudden she started crying and screaming about her bones hurting her she said she felt like her bones were breaking and stretching," Embry explains.

"Emilia it's Dad can you hear me?" Charlie asks gently touching her head." Owww! Yes, I can hear you," Emilia groans." Where does it hurt? I need to know?" Charlie asks gently." Everywhere, Dad, my bones feel like they are separating and snapping, help me, Dad, I'm scared," Emilia groans.

"Okay I got you," Charlie says gently lifting Emilia." Let's take you to Dr Cullen," Charlie says heading downstairs as Cora grabs her bag with her phone charger and spare clothes. Embry runs downstairs with Charlie and Emilia.

"I want to go to Niska! I don't want Dr Cullen!" Emilia groans." Niska isn't a doctor sweetie," Charlie says softly." No, but Sue is," Embry says politely." Sue is Niska's mom, will you let her look?" Embry asks Emilia." Yeah, Sue please?" Emilia groans.

Charlie looks up at Cora," Take her to Sue's Charlie as she's not gonna let anyone else touch her, so come on in the car now," Cora says and everyone gets in the car.

Embry holds Emilia close as she curls up into his arms." I got you, sorry I can't take any pain away," Embry says gently." N-Not your fault, "Emilia stutters out. Embry holds her as they head towards the reservation to Sue Clearwater's home.

*

Chapter 5 is done ✔️ Emilia and Embry have decorated her room🥺 but Emilia is suddenly in pain and feels like her bones are breaking and ready to snap.

How was this chapter?

What do you think is going on with Emilia?

Loving Emilia and Embry bond?

A/N- Emilia and Embry are the only imprints with a 3-year age gap!!!

Who do you think is causing her to shift?