🟰Chapter Fifteen🟰

Grace, Bree, and Emilia were already at the pack house enjoying some cakes with Cara, Max, and Niska as Paul, Embry, and Jared were out with Sam still.

"So how do you feel about knowing Paul is your brother?" Max wonders." I don't know. I thought I was alone and had no one," Grace admits softly." I have no sorry we haven't had it easy," Grace corrects herself looking at Bree.

"We came from bad homes and even worse Foster homes, Charlie is really our last chance to be honest because if he doesn't work out it's out of the state for us," Bree admits sadly.

"No way am you two leaving!" Paul says angrily. Bree and Grace jump out of their seats and Emilia pulls them behind her and she glares at Paul." Do you mind?! You just heard they had bad homes and bad Foster places and you shout!" Emilia snaps annoyed at Paul.

Paul shakes and Emilia lunges pushing him out and they both phase. Emilia snaps at Paul's wolf and Embry phases alongside Emilia as does Bree. Paul stands down as Grace comes out," Paul?" Grace asks softly and Paul looks up." You're wolves and Foxes?" Grace asks softly.

Emilia and Bree make their way to Grace and nuzzle her legs." That's Emilia and Bree, "Niska tells Grace." And the Grey wolf with the white face is Embry, and the silver one is Paul," Niska says softly.

"You can't tell anyone what you've seen it's a secret but we are trusting you because you are family now okay?" Niska says softly smiling at her." I get it, I'm good with secrets," Grace nods.

"Will I phase like Paul?" Grace wonders."No idea Grace but we'll keep an eye on you," Sam says as he exits with Jared." Go inside with the girls," Sam says with a soft smile.

Bree and Emilia gently grab Grace's top sleeve and pull her inside. They both shift back dressed," We're fox Shifters pretty cool huh?" Emilia smiles.

Grace nods," So why are you like that?" Grace wonders."Vampires, or any type of threat," Sam explains as he reenters the house with Embry, Jared, and Paul." Oh right, so I could end up like you?" Grace wonders." Yes maybe? We're not sure. Depends on if your dad's genes are stronger than your mom's," Sam nods.

Grace leans against Emilia and Emilia frowns a little bit," She's warm not normal warm but us warm?" Emilia whispers in Embry's ear. Embry puts his hand on Grace's head," She does, Jake felt hot yesterday and he was getting annoyed easily," Embry says.

"What's been going on whilst I've been away from you lot?" Emilia wonders." A redheaded vampire keeps coming back so we've been busy chasing her off," Embry admits.

"Maybe she causing Grace and Jake to phase?" Emilia suggests as Sam listens." I agree. Billy is gonna have you three plus Embry there tonight, Billy already called your dad and got the okay," Sam says with a smile. Emilia nods," Grace come a lay down on the sofa and try and sleep," Emilia says softly.

Paul lifts his baby sister and holds her," I can't take your pain, I'm sorry," Paul says sadly stroking her hair as she lays on his chest." Can I stay at Seth's house? I kind of want to be with my imprint?" Bree shyly asks. Niska smiles softly at her," Sure, I'll phone my mom now and tell her you are stopping there tonight," Niska winks.

Emilia and Embry headed outside to have some private time together." You know when my birthday comes up we could date just take it slowly if you want to?" Emilia says shyly smiling at Embry." I don't want to rush you into anything but we could take it slow if you'd like," Embry nods as Emilia grins happily.

"Right, Embry can you take Bree to Seth's house and go to Jake's with Grace and Emilia you're off patrol tonight. Any problems howl for us," Sam says appearing behind the duo.

"No problem," Emilia smiles." You! No shifting in front of people till they phased!" Sam says with a look and Emilia frowns and puts her head down. Embry comforts her," If she didn't push him out as she phased then Paul could've hurt someone so she did her job which was to protect people," Embry sticks up for Emilia.

"I know but it's just a law for us, to keep this hidden from those who aren't pack or yet to become pack," Sam says. Embry rolls his eyes as Bree and Grace come out," Grace would you like me to carry you to Jake's house?" Embry wonders.

Emilia helps Grace out and Embry lifts her," I want Jake," Grace grumbles tiredly." We're going to Jake's," Emilia says softly. Embry leads the girls to Sue Clearwater's home and drops Bree off and they continue on their way to Jake's house.

"Hi Embry, Emilia, and Grace," Billy greets them." Grace go straight to Jake's room and sleep beside him now as we need to keep you two together and hope this illness passes quickly," Billy says softly.

Grace heads inside," Definitely phasing, so why don't we try and make them angry tomorrow and see if that makes them phase quicker?" Emilia suggests."Oh, I think Grace will imprint on Jake as she seems to be attached to him," Embry notes.

"I agree, Jake seems fascinated by her for sure," Billy nods." They would be cute together as their bond would be sweet in the making I can tell," Emilia hums in response. Embry pulls Emilia into his arms and holds her," You two are made for one another," Billy notes.

"Thank you, Billy," Embry nods." Off to bed both of you, we have a long day tomorrow," Billy says and the duo head off to the spare room and lay down together unaware of Jake and Grace changing.

Charlie had taken Cora out for a meal and proposed to her after five years of dating. They are set to get married on March 20th and they plan for it to be a small wedding for them both.

*
Chapter 15 is done ✔️ This is a very different pace of the book less Bella's involvement ❤️

How was this chapter?

Ready for Jake and Grace to phase and imprint on one another?

Favourite moment so far?

Love this book? Or No?