✳️Chapter Sixteen✳️

It was the next morning, and Grace and Jake's screams woke Embry and Emilia up." Billy, call Sam now!" Embry shouts as he grabs Jake, and Emilia guides Grace out." Listen, Jake, Grace, let the pain in and get mad it will all go away if you do that now!" Embry tells them.

"Please do it, I promise it all goes away," Emilia says softly, smiling at the two as Sam, Jared, Niska, and Paul arrive.

Sam is the only one in the wolf form as Jake and Grace both listen and let the pain as they phase in anger. Jacob phased into a russet wolf, and Grace phased into a blonde wolf.

Grace's wolf -

Jacob looks around before landing eyes on Grace, who stares at him, imprinting on one another

Jacob looks around before landing eyes on Grace, who stares at him, imprinting on one another." Now that's Jake and Grace phased," Niska nods

"We just got to wait and see if Seth, Quil, Leah, and maybe Brady and Colin phased too," Niska notes."Grab them some clothes, please," Niska asks Emilia, who nods.

Emilia heads inside to grab Jake's vest and shorts and Grace's dress and pants." Here you go," Emilia smiles brightly as she passes them their clothes.

Sam nudges them to change back in the woods," Well, now she and Jake have got one another," Emilia grins." Not happy a sixteen-year-old has imprinted on my baby sister," Paul mutters, annoyed.

"You don't get a say in who we imprint on, so button it," Emilia says with a look. Paul shoots a look at her," She's right and no interfacing with them," Niska warns.

"But!" Paul says as Sam appears with a happy Grace in Jake's arms." No interfacing Paul, she's safe with him," Sam warns.

Paul mutters under his breath, "Come on, let's go back to the pack house," Niska says with a soft smile. Bree runs over in her fox form," Hey Bree," Niska greets her, and Bree collapses, exhausted from all the running.

Jared scoops her up," I got you," Jared smiles, and they all head back to the pack house to discuss everything with Jake since Grace already had this talk yesterday."So I'm like this, and so are all of you because of the Cullens and a redheaded vampire?" Jake says, unsure.

"Yep, but me and Bree are fox Shifters we're every hundred years, and we are the only two of this generation," Emilia nods as she leans into Embry's arms.

"You got the girl you've always wanted ey, Embry?" Jake smirks." Shut up, you," Embry shyly admits, putting his head on Emilia's." Leave him alone," Emilia smirks as she nuzzles Embry's neck.

Jacob smiles at the duo, and Grace jumps onto his lap and curls up into his chest as he holds her. Emilia and the pack hear a car pulling up and see it is Charlie and Cora.

"Hey Dad, what's going on?" Emilia wonders as everyone comes out with Emila." I asked Cora to be my wife, and she's just found out she's pregnant!!" Charlie announces with a smile.

"Oh my god!! I'm gonna be a bug sister!!!" Emilia squeals and hugs Cora first gently and then Charlie as everyone comes down to congratulate to duo.

"Happy ever after, ey Charlie?" Jacob smiles." Definitely haven't told Bella yet as she is currently away with Jessica doing god knows what," Charlie says softly.

Emilia puts her hand gently on Cora's belly and softly strokes it." Can't wait to see if you're a girl or a boy," Emilia whispers."Hopefully, a boy. Otherwise, your dad will be overrun with girls," Cora chuckles.

"If I'm meant to be a girl dad, then I'm okay with that," Charlie smiles softly." How many weeks are you?" Niska asks softly, smiling.

"Twelve weeks, can't wait to see the baby on screen and meet them," Cora smiles." Do you want the gender to be a surprise, or do you want to know?" Emilia wonders.

"We want to know as if it's a girl we agreed on Elizabeth Ann Swan named after our moms. If it's a boy, Issac Enzo Swan," Charlie says with a smile as he kisses Cora's head. Emilia was extremely happy to have a baby sibling, and she couldn't wait to meet them.

"Have you asked Mom to help you with the pregnancy?" Niska wonders." I would like Sue as I trust her," Cora says, looking at Charlie."Then let's transfer to Sue's clinic as I have found us a house," Charlie tells Cora, Emilia, Bree and Grace. "It's a six-bedroom house just by the reservation which the council have agreed to us moving by their reservation," Charlie grins.

"Awesome!! Can everyone help?" Emilia asked with a smile." Of course, we'll help Mila," Niska says softly smiling."When do you need help moving?" Sam asked." In about 4 weeks please as I need to sort out moving vans, paperwork etc," Charlie says.

"You got it Chief," Sam nods." We'll help you out," Jacob says with a smile." Oh just 4 days a week, Jake, Niska, Embry, Paul, Jared and myself will be busy with community work three working morning to mid-afternoon then we're swapping over," Sam informs Charlie whilst looking at Emilia, Bree and Grace.

"Oh okay, well we can girls if you like go baby shopping and get Emilia something for her birthday which is coming up soon," Cora smiled brightly at the girls who all perked up and smiled at one another."Home time girls, so let's head home and we'll see everyone again soon," Charlie smiles.

Emilia hugs Embry goodbye tightly, "I'll see you soon Em, I have to make sure everything is good," Embry says softly smiling at Emilia." I know, I just don't like saying goodbye not to you," Emilia says sadly." This isn't goodbye more like I'll see you later and I'll meet you at our spot," Embry winks.

Emilia smiles and kisses Embry's cheek before leaving with Bree and Grace. Cora gets the girls inside the car before getting herself as Charlie follows behind them.

Emilia looks out the window as Grace waves Jake and Embry goodbye and waves to them as well." Bella is currently on house arrest due to smoking drugs and drinking which earned her a warning and a DUI," Charlie tells the girls.

"She's been warned by us if she carries on. She is out of the house for good," Charlie explains." Wow she's turned into a druggie and a drinker, shocker(!)" Emilia scoffs." Pathetic really," Emilia comments." Mila, nor helping," Charlie says as he drives." Sorry," Emilia says with a smirk.

They arrive home to see Bella standing there with an angry look on her face." We're moving!" Bella comes towards Cora and Emilia stands in front with Grace and Bree backing her up." Don't you touch her!" Emilia snaps and Bella punches Emilia.

Emila lunges for Bella keeping her fox inside." Bree take Grace inside and Cora now!" Emilia says as she fights with Bella."You are an awful person! Go back to Reene and stop being so bloody pathetic over a boy!" Emilia growls.

"At least I had a boyfriend you won't get one you fucking weirdo, that's everyone's name for you weirdo!" Bella yells and Emilia punches her again as Charlie restrains her." Easy take it easy!" Charlie says softly." Go in with Cora and the girls, I'll sort this," Charlie says softly.

Emilia heads inside," You! Are done here! Pack your things and leave my home, Bella! I'm done!" Charlie says firmly. Bella was gobsmacked to be thrown out and left home that very night. Emilia has a few cuts and bruising but she had nothing broken.

She peeks out of the window and sees Embry and Jake sitting there. She made her way down and they saw her cuts and bruises." I'm okay, you should have seen Bella," Emilia chuckled. Embry licks the wounds and nuzzles against her as they watch the stars as Grace joins the trio along with Bree.

*
Chapter Sixteen is done ✔️ the next four chapters will be Emilia spending time with Brady and Colin with the girls too!

How was this chapter?

Happy with how this book is going?

Ready for the Cullens to return?!

Who is excited for Jake's book?

What would you rate this book?