🍿Chapter Two🍿

A truck horn sounds and Charlie looks to see Billy, Jacob, and another lad pulling up into the driveway." Ah my friend here with his son and friend," Charlie says with a smile.

Emilia looks to see a native man in a wheelchair and two boys coming out of the truck and she takes notice of the one who just got out of the truck not the one helping the older man." Emilia! Bella! Come down!" Charlie calls them down.

Emilia makes her way down as Bella does." Bella, Emilia meet Billy Black," Charlie says introducing the older man first." Hi," Bella/Emilia both waved hello to Billy.

Billy saw a fox birthmark on Emilia's neck and made a mental note about it as he recognized the symbol." This is Embry Call Jake's best friend," Charlie introduced the other boy since Jacob was dealing with the trucks. "Hi," Bella says with a wave.

Emilia goes up to Embry," Hi I'm Emilia, nice to meet you Em," Emilia smiles brightly at him. Embry looks at Emilia and unconsciously feels a connection to her." I'm Embry, nice to to meet you too," Embry says with a smile." I'm Jake by the way," Jake waves hello." Hi Jake," Emilia says with a smile. Embry was fascinated by Emilia and she was fascinated by him.

"I'm planning on painting my room soon but I'm stuck on what to do," Emilia says shyly." Well, what do you like to paint?" Embry asks sitting by her."Dream catchers, Wolves, Oceans, Flowers, anything nature-based, to be honest," Emilia admits." How about this? I help you out with painting your room," Embry offers." You paint?" Emilia says with a smile.

"I try?" Embry shyly admits and Emilia giggles a little bit." I love painting, designing, and being creative, I plan to be either a designer, a painter, or something creative, how about you?" Emilia wonders." I like designing things for games and making new game ideas up," Embry says with a smile.

"Me and you are the same in some ways, you're a pretty cool person Em," Emilia says nudging him slightly." Thank you," Embry says shyly. Emilia hugs Embry and he hugs her back." Aww cute," Billy says nudging Charlie.

"How do I tell her, she's my daughter?" Charlie says softly to Billy." Tell her tonight as that way she is more at ease and she doesn't feel like she getting to know just Bella's dad She getting to know her own too," Billy suggests." That works," Charlie nods in agreement.

Jake and Bella were talking in the truck and Jake felt nothing for Bella or wanted anything much to do with her. Jake looks to see Emilia and Embry looking at her artwork," She's a good kid isn't she," Jacob says with a smile." Meh, I guess so, I don't spend time with her," Bella shrugs.

"Why? She's your sister?" Jacob questions."So?"Bella shrugs."So are we going to the same school tomorrow?" Bella wonders."Nope, I got to the reservation school with Embry," Jacob says.

"Oh would have been nice to have someone I know," Bella says."Sorry, me and Embry live in a separate part of town from you," Jacob says as he gets out of the truck.

Embry and Emilia were upstairs in her room, "What do you think about Wolves and Foxes theme type of room?" Emilia asks Embry." I like it, do you know in folklore, foxes, and wolves do not get along?" Embry tells Emilia.

"I know but they are beautiful creatures and I'm drawn to them both," Emilia smiles brightly."Then make this a wolf and fox theme room," Embry tells her with a smile.

"That's what I will do, will you help?" Emilia nods with a smile."Of course, I will let me know when you want me to come over," Embry says with a smile."So have you met Cora yet?" Embry asked as they headed downstairs." No, but I think I am tonight," Emilia smiles.