♦️Chapter Nine♦️

It's been three days since Emilia had shifted to her fox form and she's yet to appear in her fox form and find food. Emilia has been watching over Embry who has been sitting in his room depressed without Emilia." Emilia come home, please? Just come home no one is angry," Embry says sadly.

Emilia exited the den and Embry looked out of his window to see her there.

Like this-

"Never seen a fox like you before?" Embry says softly

"Never seen a fox like you before?" Embry says softly. Emilia looks up the wall and jumps up and into Embry's room and circles the room but sits in front of Embry.

"Hi? You're not gonna hurt me are you?" Embry wonders. Emilia tilts her head in confusion before moving forward and putting her head on his leg.

Like this-

"Nice fox, sorry for being sad, I'm looking for someone," Embry says softly

"Nice fox, sorry for being sad, I'm looking for someone," Embry says softly."She means the whole world to me and she is younger than me only by 2/3 years though and I think she's my forever," Embry says sadly.

Emilia was listening to him and lay by his side as Embry fell asleep. Emilia decided to lie on Embry's chest and provide comfort and protection for the night since she didn't know yet how to turn back into herself.

"Emilia please come home," Embry cries in his sleep and Emilia hears footsteps and bolts out of the window and into her den. Emilia burrows deeper with her bag and curled up for the night.

Charlie was searching night and day for Emilia along with the pack and Cora. Bella was busy with Cullens who were planning on doing a baseball game.

Paul and Jared were on the beach in their human forms looking for Emilia as they were looking they bumped into two girls from the reservation and they imprinted at the same time.

"Oh sorry, we didn't hurt you did we?" Jared asks with a smile."No, you didn't, I'm Cara and that is Max," Cara smiles at Jared." I'm Jared and that's Paul who is talking with your friend Max," Jared grins.

Sam and Niska see Paul and Jared have imprinted and decide to give the search a break for the moment so Paul and Jared can spend time with their imprints.

*
Charlie was at home looking over the forest floor map and he was also dealing with two cases at once; Emilia's disappearance and murders that have been happening around Forks. Bella was getting ready for the baseball game with the Cullens."I have a date with Edward Cullen," Bella announced.

Charlie spat his drink out, "What?! Ain't he a bit old for you?" Charlie asked," No he is the same age as me and he is right outside. He wants to meet you," Bella says.

Charlie agrees to meet him as Edward enters the house. After awkward exchanges, Bella goes to the baseball game and Charlie continues to try and find Emilia.

"Emilia come home, please sweetheart, tell me where to find you," Charlie cries softly as Cora returns home and immediately hugs Charlie, "We'll find her Charlie, she'll be home safe and sound," Cora says softly kissing his head.

Emilia was hiding away and only ventured out for food. She found a rabbit nearby and pounced on it and unfortunately got her paw caught in a trap.

Emilia yelps in pain and hopes someone can hear her. Embry was nearby and he went to investigate the noise." Oh you poor fox, I'm here it's okay, calm down" Embry says soothingly.

Emilia stops yelping and lets Embry near her. Embry removes the trap from her paw and he goes to check her out." Can I pick you up and wrap your paw up?" Embry wonders. Emilia softly nods and Embry gently picks her up and carries her indoors.

Once inside, Embry grabs the first aid kit and begins to clean Emilia's paw and wrap the paw up." I'm so sorry you got caught in a trap, was you trying to grab something to eat?" Embry says stroking Emilia's fur. Emilia whines softly," Here is some ham and cooked chicken," Embry says grabbing some meat for her to eat.

Emilia looks up at Embry begins to eat and then lays on his lap all night long. Embry feels responsible for the fox and feels like he is connected to it but has no idea that the fox is Emilia Swan.

Charlie has just had Bella storming in and saying she's going back to Arizona and she isn't coming back. Charlie was devastated as he had one daughter missing and the other one leaving. Cora comforted him the best she could but she had no idea how to do so.

The pack gave the search a break for the night and was going to try again tomorrow morning after a fresh night's sleep.

*
Chapter nine is done ✔️ Paul and Jared have imprinted on two girls 😍 Emilia is soon to be found and Embry phases🤗

How are we liking this so far?

Ready for more?!

Ready to have Emilia and Embry reunited?

Bree Tanner and Grace Lahote enters the book in chapter 15!!

She's completely human and is Seth's imprint ♥️